+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Who will be the first Giants fan to crack this season?

OK, since the SB win, our board has virtually been a love fest. One big happy family. But, if we get off to a slow start or no start at all, who will be the first fan here to crack and start trashing Eli and the team. We all know how frustrating losing is and its understandable we can lose our tempers on this board. So who will be the first to crack and how many games will it take? Yes, I expect the "you's" naturally.
    Giants fan since '58

Re: Who will be the first Giants fan to crack this season?

[quote user="bigjeep"]OK, since the SB win, our board has virtually been a love fest. One big happy family. But, if we get off to a slow start or no start at all, who will be the first fan here to crack and start trashing Eli and the team. We all know how frustrating losing is and its understandable we can lose our tempers on this board. So who will be the first to crack and how many games will it take? Yes, I expect the "you's" naturally.[/quote]

There will be a line.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Starter

Until the defense gets dialed in, I can see lots of fans complaining about Fewell.

Veteran

I think a troll will start the fire first with a premature "we're doomed" type topic and then the fans who are on the brink will be grateful it wasn't them starting it - but will participate in it, co-signing on the negative statements etc. etc.

So who's the most active troll on here besides Harooni?

It's going to be the "Here we go again" threads, started by anybody who says things like "We are a 9-7 team who barely made the playoffs."

MUCH better.

[quote user="b_ELI_eve"]Until the defense gets dialed in, I can see lots of fans complaining about Fewell.[/quote]

This. I want to see some opposing QB's eating dirt in 2012. I still don't really like the guy. I give him a bit of leeway because he did orchestrate that SB winning playoff run, but I don't like his style of running defenses and don't believe it works well with the personnel we have.

Oh and by the way, I hereby claim "First" on the fan crack list...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

It's gonna be Roanoke. He's too sane, calm, and sensible.

His time is neigh!

buddy33 . . . . he's the Eeyore of these boards . . . . .

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]buddy33 . . . . he's the Eeyore of these boards . . . . .[/quote]

+1

first name that came to mind when i read the OP. doesn't he make one like every season?

also think maybe TuckYou could be the leader of the doomsday squad.

Giggles!