+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: The Things ROMO is better at then ELI

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Well, he's a better QB than Vick but that's really just damning him with faint praise.
    Well, he must be as good as Eli Manning or Joe Montana if we follow the "He has a ring" logic riiiiight?

Veteran
    He's better at putting up less points against Seattle....proved since this last sunday

Romo is better at throwing 5 INTs in a game. Romo has 2 of those games, Eli has 0.

5trive for Fiv5

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    And now my Cowboys fan side:

1. Better at playing with a lead
    2. Better at not turning the ball over
    3. Accuracy
    4. Elusiveness
    5. Improvisation
    but he is still not s better QB overall.
    How is he when his team needs a comeback win???
    I like Romo but the real issue with the Cowboys is and always will be JJ. He is a good business man and great for the NFL to a degree but as long as he keeps too mnay fingers in that pie they will never win a SB......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    I like Romo but the real issue with the Cowboys is and always will be JJ. He is a good business man and great for the NFL to a degree but as long as he keeps too mnay fingers in that pie they will never win a SB......
    Didn't say he was. Haven't said that since probably 2009.

When the team needs a comeback win it's been a toss up throughout his career. The reason it doesn't seem that way is because when he fails, he fails tremendously and when he succeeds it's barely a footnote. (4 game winning drives last year, 2 more games where he put his team in position to win, but ST failed).

But I digress. Romo is playing at an all time low right now and over the last few games. May be time to give up on Romo as a QB. It seems as though there is nothing else left in the tank and he seems to be only regressing. We've got good young players for years to come, might as well kickstart the rebuild by going younger at QB.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Didn't say he was. Haven't said that since probably 2009.

When the team needs a comeback win it's been a toss up throughout his career. The reason it doesn't seem that way is because when he fails, he fails tremendously and when he succeeds it's barely a footnote. (4 game winning drives last year, 2 more games where he put his team in position to win, but ST failed).

But I digress. Romo is playing at an all time low right now and over the last few games. May be time to give up on Romo as a QB. It seems as though there is nothing else left in the tank and he seems to be only regressing. We've got good young players for years to come, might as well kickstart the rebuild by going younger at QB.
    I dont think he has the mental toughness to qb in dallas with Jurry hanging over his every move. Romo is a good qb, a few of those ints were on his wrs and some balls were tipped. No excuse, but you cant lay them all at his feet.

Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    Well, he must be as good as Eli Manning or Joe Montana if we follow the "He has a ring" logic riiiiight?

That's not logic. Sure results are important but my rating of Vick as a QB is based on his ability - or lack thereof - to play the QB position in the NFL. He's a superior college style QB who to date performs as an average NFL QB.

Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    Was Trent Dilfer named MVP? Did he lead game-winning comeback drives? Did he do it twice?

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    Starting to wonder about Romo in his post-Cowboys career, where would be a good fit for him, and would he flourish there...

Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    Starting to wonder about Romo in his post-Cowboys career, where would be a good fit for him, and would he flourish there...

He would be perfect with the jets. This way they could suck for another few years.

+ Reply to Thread