+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Post season success isn't the be all and end all of a great QB. (But it certainly is nice) Manning and Romo are both highly skilled and talented. They are both the pointy end of the spear.
    Last edited by SlyFoxx; 09-08-2012 at 04:16 PM. Reason: oops typo

Personally I like Superman better than Batman.

That's about as far as I can go in pretending that these are not some of the stupidest discussion points I've read here in quite some time.

Next up on the subjectivity forum, who seems nicer? Jason Garrett or John Mara?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Personally I like Superman better than Batman.

That's about as far as I can go in pretending that these are not some of the stupidest discussion points I've read here in quite some time.

Next up on the subjectivity forum, who seems nicer? Jason Garrett or John Mara?
    can I vote for Kate Mara?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsballgames View Post
    Ha.

I will vote for Rooney Mara because she love me very much. It is true she love me very much.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    And now my Cowboys fan side:

1. Better at playing with a lead
    2. Better at not turning the ball over
    3. Accuracy
    4. Elusiveness
    5. Improvisation
    You might want to revise number 2 on your list. I believe it was Romo that threw an int on wednesday...and should of been 2 if not dropped by C.Web..Eli I believe threw Zero ints.
    Last edited by ELI_Iz_God; 09-09-2012 at 02:53 AM.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    lolol, now thats funny
    what's funny is your response..because if you had facts to back you up ..you would have stated them....run along now

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ELI_Iz_God View Post
    what's funny is your response..because if you had facts to back you up ..you would have stated them....run along now
    well then here is a simple fact for you that i think you can understand.....Dallas beat the giants with authority and convincingly weds night. and i will remind you, in case you not thinking about it cause its just game #1, but that win is also a division win. i will also remind you that there are just only 6 division games per yr; making this 1st game of the yr an actually vital one.

just some simple facts for you to ponder over. dont we all just love to grovel over facts?

You might want to revise number 2 on your list. I believe it was Romo that threw an int on wednesday...and should of been 2 if not dropped by C.Web..Eli I believe threw Zero ints.
    If we're going to base everything on Wednesday nights game, then Romo is the better QB all around.

See how silly that sounds?

Romo does not turn the ball over as many times as Eli. One thing that Giants fans overlook is that Eli Manning has turned the ball over 50 times in the last two regular seasons.

And also, if we're going to talk about 'should've been interceptions' Eli threw two of those on Wednesday that you probably just don't remember because of biased hindsight. If Carr doesn't mistime his jump, The Hixon reception is an easy interception and on a separate play where the Cowboys baited Eli, if Barry Church holds onto the ball then you would have seen a pick six.

Romo is better at failing his teams success by his own failure .....He doesn't know what it's like to have your team decimated by injuries and overcoming it..Eli deals with this consistantly Every season
    Completely false. Everyone has injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsballgames View Post
    You may. Any Mara'll do.