+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Re: The Things ROMO is better at then ELI

[quote user="Ntegrase96"][quote user="FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts"][quote user="Ntegrase96"]And now my Cowboys fan side:

1. Better at playing with a lead
    2. Better at not turning the ball over
    3. Accuracy
    4. Elusiveness
    5. Improvisation[/quote]

You're right on number 5 at least, he does find very creative ways to lose games. Whether it's throwing an int in the end zone against the Giants, botching his job as placeholder against Seattle or hurting his pinky finger and crying on the sideline, Romo will always come through with the big L when it counts.
    [/quote]

Hey remember when Eli threw that interception at the goal line with his left hand?

See, I can remember things from 4+ years ago too.[/quote]
    I remember like 10 times in the last 2 years when Romo has single handedly lost a game.

[quote user="Bread"]Phillip Rivers really got a raw deal. No wonder Eli didnt want to go to that organization. The fact that its been 8 years and Rivers has yet to be supplied with a legit #1 WR and a decent coaching staff is a testament to how incompetent the Chargers FO is.[/quote]
    im going to respond to your post just because you told me not to in your sig.. I will respond to every post you make from now on. You are a puss. I will be the meanest internet troll you've ever seen to you you piece of philadelphia trash. Please kill yourself. You'd be doing humanity a favor you worthless piece of crap.

[quote user="Bread"]Phillip Rivers really got a raw deal. No wonder Eli didnt want to go to that organization. The fact that its been 8 years and Rivers has yet to be supplied with a legit #1 WR and a decent coaching staff is a testament to how incompetent the Chargers FO is.[/quote]\\

Change your sig.

[quote user="Ntegrase96"][quote user="FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts"][quote user="Ntegrase96"]And now my Cowboys fan side:

3. Accuracy
    4. Elusiveness
    5. Improvisation[/quote]

You're right on number 5 at least, he does find very creative ways to lose games. Whether it's throwing an int in the end zone against the Giants, botching his job as placeholder against Seattle or hurting his pinky finger and crying on the sideline, Romo will always come through with the big L when it counts.
    [/quote]

Hey remember when Eli threw that interception at the goal line with his left hand?

Boy howdy. That was a doozy. Stupid left handed throw and Eli also pulled a few other boners, VERY Romo-like. But Eli has finally matured and put those risky moves behind him. Romo still continues. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="Ntegrase96"][quote user="FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts"][quote user="Ntegrase96"]And now my Cowboys fan side:

3. Accuracy
    4. Elusiveness
    5. Improvisation[/quote]

[/quote]

I remember like 10 times in the last 2 years when Romo has single handedly lost a game.*
    [/quote]

Suuurree you do.

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="Ntegrase96"][quote user="FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts"][quote user="Ntegrase96"]And now my Cowboys fan side: 1. Better at playing with a lead 2. Better at not turning the ball over 3. Accuracy 4. Elusiveness 5. Improvisation[/quote]

[/quote] Hey remember when Eli threw that interception at the goal line with his left hand? See, I can remember things from 4+ years ago too.[/quote]
    I remember like 10 times in the last 2 years when Romo has single handedly lost a game.
    [/quote]</P>

Please list them.</P>

[quote user="Bread"]Phillip Rivers really got a raw deal. No wonder Eli didnt want to go to that organization. The fact that its been 8 years and Rivers <FONT size=4>has yet to be supplied with a legit #1 WR </FONT>and a decent coaching staff is a testament to how incompetent the Chargers FO is.[/quote]</P>

Vincent Jackson?</P>

I know Antonio Gates is not a WR, but he sure plays like one . . . </P>

[quote user="fourth&forever"]Boy howdy. That was a doozy. Stupid left handed throw and Eli also pulled a few other boners, VERY Romo-like. But Eli has finally matured and put those risky moves behind him. Romo still continues. Not that there's anything wrong with that.[/quote]

I disagree. I think he has cut the risky plays almost entirely, which is evidenced by his lower turnover totals since 2009 and higher sack totals.

Yeah, some plays may not go his way, but the course of action he takes is always one of low risk.

3. Accuracy
    4. Elusiveness
    5. Improvisation[/quote]

[/quote]

You mean the one that bounced right off of Kevin Boss' hands?

And that only happened 2 seasons ago.

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[quote user="Bread"]Phillip Rivers really got a raw deal. No wonder Eli didnt want to go to that organization. The fact that its been 8 years and Rivers <font size="4">has yet to be supplied with a legit #1 WR </font>and a decent coaching staff is a testament to how incompetent the Chargers FO is.[/quote]</p>

Vincent Jackson?</p>

I know Antonio Gates is not a WR, but he sure plays like one . . . </p>[/quote]
    Bread is an Eagles fan. Stupidity should be expected.