Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: I refuse to be mocked and ridiculed!!

Maybe "Giggles" is more than one person,
    a "Giants board revolution" of sorts, like this guy:

All-Pro

By continuing to post ridiculous thoughts and using the same name over and over again you are setting yourself up for more mockery and ridicule. What you need to do is stop being a Cowboys supporter, use a different name, and act like a Giants fan, and then maybe you will get some respect around here.

[quote user="n420p69"]By continuing to post ridiculous thoughts and using the same name over and over again you are setting yourself up for more mockery and ridicule. What you need to do is stop being a Cowboys supporter, use a different name, and act like a Giants fan, and then maybe you will get some respect around here.
    [/quote]

far too late for that. maybe at Giggles III at the latest.

Giggles VI and on is just making a Mockery of this board by showing how pathetic our bans and suspensions really are.

What I'd like to know is how he can get his new names so fast. Is he a Moderator? Does he get priveledged accounts b/c he's with giants.com or the Organization itself, or is it just an IP scrambler?

Still don't understand how he gets a new name so fast. or did he start 10 accounts before hand for just this scenario

[quote user="bansaw"]

[quote user="n420p69"]By continuing to post ridiculous thoughts and using the same name over and over again you are setting yourself up for more mockery and ridicule. What you need to do is stop being a Cowboys supporter, use a different name, and act like a Giants fan, and then maybe you will get some respect around here.
    [/quote]

Giggles VI and on is just making a Mockery of this board by showing how pathetic our bans and suspensions really are.

What I'd like to know is how he can get his new names so fast. Is he a Moderator? Does he get priveledged accounts b/c he's with giants.com or the Organization itself, or is it just an IP scrambler?

[/quote]

Those are all valid points. His new accounts come seconds after getting banned. Yet some people on here had to wait days to even get their membership approved. Something definitely is up.By the time the season starts, we may be all the way up to giggles XLIII!!

Close or you hit the bricks

[quote user="bansaw"]

Dr Phil - " ....so this is now your 6TH screen name and you see no problem with your behavior?...."

Giggles - but I want to be liked.....

[/quote]

LMAO!!!

I see this message board's version of Herpes is back again...........

[quote user="sharick88"][quote user="bansaw"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Those are all valid points. His new accounts come seconds after getting banned. Yet some people on here had to wait days to even get their membership approved. Something definitely is up.By the time the season starts, we may be all the way up to giggles XLIII!!

[/quote]

he could have a script generator...in that case dont accept any attached documents from him

Wow, I really thought that 3 was going to be the last one. Does anybody have an over/under on the number of giggles?

Why do the mods even approve his screen names? Don't they realize who it is? It's not like he is trying to hide it.

Show class, be a Giants fan.

[quote user="Giggles VI"]I demand some respect on this board. I don't want to be labeled a troll because I'm not one. I've been singled out since day one and this is not fair. I am a Giants fan just like most of the people here.[/quote]Show this board some respect (like when you are suspended you stay away)...If you can't be respectable no one will give you respect...it isn't a catch 22, it is common decency

[quote user="NYG216"]Wow, I really thought that 3 was going to be the last one. Does anybody have an over/under on the number of giggles?

Why do the mods even approve his screen names? Don't they realize who it is? It's not like he is trying to hide it.
    [/quote]

I'll say we'll get to Giggles XLII in honor of the Giants.

You refuse ot be mocked and ridiculed?
    Gee...it seems like it's really your strong suit.
    This space for rent