Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: I refuse to be mocked and ridiculed!!

So this is a Moderator playing the Troll role to make a point?

Can we get a Moderator here?

How do you get a Moderator to a thread?

[quote user="bansaw"]

I liked it so much better when I just saw post deleted.

This guy should make the IGNORE feature an absolute must. If you cannot keep up with his suspensions; him circumventing everything you adopted as RULES of CONDUCT in garnering SN after SN in the same pathetic name.

If you can't stop him allowme the right to block everything he writes. Dammit !!

[/quote]

bump

Sure wouldbe nice if there was at least a Moderator on call. Have name link listed on Forums Home page.

What am I supposed to do ... PM each of them.

Ive already used the Report Abuse to seemingly no avail....

This forum is for talking about Giant's X's an O's, the team's status, etc. Spamming the forum with absolute nonsense is an absolute no-no.

A bit of negativity should be fine but you need to BACK IT up with facts and reasons and try to be constructive with it.

Saying players suck simply cause you think they suck simply won't do.

Saying something like "James Butler wasn't good cause Donald Driver outran him for 80 yards. Heneeds to work on his closingspeed or at least have one during the offseason."

Or

"Eli had a bad day against the Vikings with 4 INT returned for TDs. He needs to not rush passes, read the defense better, work on high percentage passes to cut down on mistakes,etc...andwhadda know?The Giants win 4 playoff games including the Superbowl with only 1 INT and agreat passer rating."

should be fine.

How many times do we have to say it fellas?

When someone as pathetic as this Giggles guy comes around and refuses to stay away, what should we do? It takes 2 seconds to change an IP and to create a Yahoo account, which is what hes doing. He wants attention, and guess what? He's getting all he can handle from you guys because you wont IGNORE HIM. Instead, we are up to yet another multiple page thread that he started for no reason other than to annoy people and prove a stupid point that he wont stay banned.

Things must be awful slow and staleat his regular board...

With this software, our hands are tied because it does not have half the features that the Invision boards had. It is a disaster and it does not do what it should do. I have no idea if things are going to change, but in the meantime, we have to deal with it just like you all do.

I cant stress it enough; DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!! THATS WHAT THEY WANT!!

Mods

How many times do we have to say it fellas?

When someone as pathetic as this Giggles guy comes around and refuses to stay away, what should we do? It takes 2 seconds to change an IP and to create a Yahoo account, which is what hes doing. He wants attention, and guess what? He's getting all he can handle from you guys because you wont IGNORE HIM. Instead, we are up to yet another multiple page thread that he started for no reason other than to annoy people and prove a stupid point that he wont stay banned.

Things must be awful slow and staleat his regular board...

With this software, our hands are tied because it does not have half the features that the Invision boards had. It is a disaster and it does not do what it should do. I have no idea if things are going to change, but in the meantime, we have to deal with it just like you all do.

I cant stress it enough; DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS!! THATS WHAT THEY WANT!!

Mods