+ Reply to Thread

Need help buying tickets

Ok....so I've gotten mixed answers to this question on here and from other people.....can someone please give me a decisive answer to this question.

What day and time EXACTLY will the Giants be selling individual game tickets? I need to know the exact time because I've heard they sell out immediately. "August" is not an exact date.

I also found a parking pass for the game on ebay and was wondering if the pass will allow you to go anywhere in the parking lot. Say I want to go to section K9 for example, will any pass allow me to do that?

Thank you very much for your help.

Re: Need help buying tickets

No one other than the Giants Ticket Office can answer your first question. But they do go out to Season Ticket Holders first and then to the General Public.

As for Parking there are 2 types, RED Parking Passes which are for the premium lots E, F, and G. With those you can park anywhere in those lots, plus any lots that the general public can park in. With the Blue Parking Pass you can only park in the Blue Lots, not the premium lots.

Fan Guide - See Pages 8 and 9 for the Parking Lots

Usually mid to late August. I remember typically picking up my tickets between the 15th and the 25th. Starting August 1st just check ticketmaster daily.

I think after moving to the new stadium they actually have been sending out emails a few days prior to the sale, but I'm not positive about that.

Show class, be a Giants fan.

[quote user="egyptian420"]Ok....so I've gotten mixed answers to this question on here and from other people.....can someone please give me a decisive answer to this question.

What day and time EXACTLY will the Giants be selling individual game tickets? I need to know the exact time because I've heard they sell out immediately. "August" is not an exact date.

I also found a parking pass for the game on ebay and was wondering if the pass will allow you to go anywhere in the parking lot. Say I want to go to section K9 for example, will any pass allow me to do that?

[/quote]Be careful, I'm not sure how you found a parking pass on ebay insofar as tickets haven't been issued yet!
    No one remembers who came in second.

Thank you all for your replies

[quote user="jomo"][quote user="egyptian420"]Ok....so I've gotten mixed answers to this question on here and from other people.....can someone please give me a decisive answer to this question.

[/quote]Be careful, I'm not sure how you found a parking pass on ebay insofar as tickets haven't been issued yet![/quote]
    Really eh? I found this .....is it a scam?

It is most likely OK, He does list the dates when the tickets should be coming out, so I wouldn't be to worried other then the price. You can normally get them on the NFL ticket exchange for almost face value FV = $25 You should be able to get them for $35 with fees. The Pass that he is listing is a General Pass which would be a Blue one.

I checked my e-mails - in 2010 the e-mail went out to ticket holder saying the tickets would be available August 20th and then open to the public on the 23rd. Not sure how that relates this year.

[quote user="Jet-Blue"]I checked my e-mails - in 2010 the e-mail went out to ticket holder saying the tickets would be available August 20th and then open to the public on the 23rd. Not sure how that relates this year.[/quote]
    Ok...I will keep checking everyday when August comes around, thank you so much for your help

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="Jet-Blue"]I checked my e-mails - in 2010 the e-mail went out to ticket holder saying the tickets would be available August 20th and then open to the public on the 23rd. Not sure how that relates this year.[/quote]
    Ok...I will keep checking everyday when August comes around, thank you so much for your help
    [/quote]

I'm sure there will be a thread on here the day they email season ticket holders.

Show class, be a Giants fan.