+ Reply to Thread

GIANTS' TERRELL THOMAS: "I HAVE NO LIMITATIONS"

GIANTS' TERRELL THOMAS: "I HAVE NO LIMITATIONS"

"New York Giants
    cornerback Terrell
    Thomas
    , who missed last season with a knee injury, said on his website
    Saturday that he has "no limitations" entering training camp, which begins at
    UAlbany July 26. [via NFL.com]

"I have no limitations entering camp; obviously (medical staff) will be
    monitoring me throughout camp," Thomas said on his website.
    Giants camp begins on July 28.

"The road just started; I have a lot of work to do," Thomas added. "I just
    want to let you know that I have been working real hard. I am determined to get
    to the same form as last year and to be a great addition to our
    secondary."

[Pat
    Traina Q&A With Thomas
    ]

If he is healthy and shows that the second major surgery on his knee has not
    cost him any athleticism Thomas would seem likely to reclaim his starting spot
    opposite Corey
    Webster
    ."

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Re: GIANTS' TERRELL THOMAS: "I HAVE NO LIMITATIONS"

Don't count out the Prince an Thomas getting a bigger role roaming around out there.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

I think Thomas will see alot of time in Deon Grant's old role and if he returns to form he'll be a major upgrade at that position.

I love everything about TT, starting with how he carries himself as a professional. If Prince elevates and TT is used to replace Grant, that would be huge for us.
    No one remembers who came in second.

having TT step into Grant's spot would be ideal. Terrell is one of our best tacklers.

[quote user="fourth&forever"]having TT step into Grant's spot would be ideal. Terrell is one of our best tacklers.[/quote][Y]He also has good size to help deal with the emergence of so many pass catching TE's.
    No one remembers who came in second.

i been talking about t2 being used in grants role for a long time now. I too think he will be better used there. he is good in run support, is a good blitzer, can make plays on the ball...all things you want from a guy in that 3rd safety/hybrid lb spot...i also believe that t2s lack of certain measurables that hurt him when he played on the perimeter will be somewhat hidden playing as that grant 3rd safety role.

coming into this past season, t2 seemed very enthusiastic about that possibility. hopefully he is correct and he has not limitations and is near 100%, if so, our defense could be scary good

[quote user="jomo"]I love everything about TT, starting with how he carries himself as a professional. If Prince elevates and TT is used to replace Grant, that would be huge for us.[/quote]
    It could work out good; something about having our 2 potential #1 CB's on the field at the same time when they're both coming back from injuries that cost them most/all of last season.. something about that would be nerve racking. I just think Prince and T2 should take as few snaps as possible at least until we're a few weeks in seeing as they're both just starting to take 100% of their reps now, if Prince even is yet...