+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Defensive Talent Busting Out Of The Seams

Last year question marks, injuries, and signing math teachers off the couch ( sorry chase ) . This year ? Heck our training camp fodder would probobly make a lot of rosters in the League.

Re: Defensive Talent Busting Out Of The Seams

[quote user="BlueBlitzer"]Last year question marks, injuries, and signing math teachers off the couch ( sorry chase ) . This year ? Heck our training camp fodder would probobly make a lot of rosters in the League.[/quote]Agreed, deeper at DB, deeper at LB and as fiece as ever on the DL. Can;t wait to get started.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Final cuts will be TOUGH.

Veteran

theres a LB jake muasau that played a hybrid LB/DE role in college i hope he makes the cut somehow. i think he can shine in a year or two
    RD1. DT Aaron Donald PITT / ARD1. CB Justin Gilbert OKST
    RD2. TE Jace Amaro Texas Tech
    RD3. CB Stanley jean Baptiste Nebraska / ADR3. DT Dominique Easley Florida
    RD4. WR Cody Latimer Indiana
    RD.5 DE Ed Stinson Alabama
    RD5B. C/OG Tyler Larsen Utah
    RD6. OLB Kevin Pierre-Louis Boston College

All-Pro

[quote user="rainierjef"]theres a LB jake muasau that played a hybrid LB/DE role in college i hope he makes the cut somehow. i think he can shine in a year or two
    [/quote]

I like everything I have heard about this kid, but Im not sure he will stick. Our hybid LB / DE's are probably Kiwi and Tracy.

[quote user="rainierjef"]theres a LB jake muasau that played a hybrid LB/DE role in college i hope he makes the cut somehow. i think he can shine in a year or two
    [/quote]
    I've heard some good things about him. I will be sure to follow #43 when I'm at camp. He's up against steep competition though. Most likely that he could get a ride on the practice squad if he shows something. I wish him the best.

Veteran

[quote user="TuckYou"]

[/quote]

I like everything I have heard about this kid, but Im not sure he will stick. Our hybid LB / DE's are probably Kiwi and Tracy.

[/quote]

your probably right, i think they are working him in the middle as well.

Veteran

[quote user="fourth&forever"][quote user="rainierjef"]theres a LB jake muasau that played a hybrid LB/DE role in college i hope he makes the cut somehow. i think he can shine in a year or two
    [/quote]
    I've heard some good things about him. I will be sure to follow #43 when I'm at camp. He's up against steep competition though. Most likely that he could get a ride on the practice squad if he shows something. I wish him the best.[/quote]

yeah the LB core is deep this year, hope he makes it not at the expense of someone else getting injured but with talent and determination.

[quote user="TuckYou"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
    Agree and its time for Tracy to step up big. Kid has some talent. He has paid his dues the last couple of years

[quote user="BlueBlitzer"]Last year question marks, injuries, and signing math teachers off the couch ( sorry chase ) . This year ? Heck our training camp fodder would probobly make a lot of rosters in the League.[/quote]

should be interesting....training camp!

i hope we have a few postive surprises!