+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Hahahaha this kid is clueless

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynLFW...ure=plpp_video

Oh how typical, an Eagles fan think that Eli Manning isn't Elite. REALLY? REALLY? I want to hop RIGHT through my screen and punch this little ******* in the face. Good lord!

Starter

Re: Hahahaha this kid is clueless

Why do you care what rival fans think of your quarterback?

Hahaha because it's fun to see how bitter you *******s have been allllll summer long dealing with us being champs.

Egghole fans have a template on Eli they formed in 2005 and they will contort logic to make it fit.

This kid at least gives Eli some credit... Not the typical Egghole fan (aside from the bitterness).

Also note when he talks about being swept by a division opponent disqualifying someone from elite status.. Brady plays in the AFC East which is a joke... Peyton in the AFC South, also a joke, you get the picture... Aside from Rodgers everybody else plays in a weak division. The NFC East is usually brutal and competitive.

If memory serves, there have only been two complete division sweeps in NFC East history (once by Fassel's Giants and once by Parcells' Cowboys)... Does that mean there have never been any elite QBs in the division?

Whereas in all these other divisions aside from the NFC North and I guess the AFC North (because of the Ravens-Steeler rivalry of the past decade) the division is wide open or it's a cakewalk for one dominant team...
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

[quote user="Bread"]Why do you care what rival fans think of your quarterback?[/quote]
    Why do you care to post on a rival team's message boards?

[quote user="PhilaGiant83"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynLFWgv2AO0&list=UUHtH1YSsYDidKNfuSzRT P1w&index=1&feature=plpp_video

Oh how typical, an Eagles fan think that Eli Manning isn't Elite. REALLY? REALLY? I want to hop RIGHT through my screen and punch this little ******* in the face. Good lord![/quote]
    He can't be worst than this bitter a## eagle fan Link

Watch how bitter this kid is, trying to dismiss our SB victory just because we had a 9-7 season lol

[quote user="PhilaGiant83"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynLFWgv2AO0&list=UUHtH1YSsYDidKNfuSzRTP1w& index=1&feature=plpp_video

Oh how typical, an Eagles fan think that Eli Manning isn't Elite. REALLY? REALLY? I want to hop RIGHT through my screen and punch this little ******* in the face. Good lord![/quote]

I disagree with him but he makes good points. Except towards the end, he acts stupid with the stats and division records. But I believe Eli is the 5th best QB in NFL. He thinks he is the 6th, that isn't that bad.