+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

We lost a great Giants fan today............Cancer

I just received word that my friend Baron Duncan passed away this morning. He was one of my oldest friends and I loved him very much!! The last years of his life have been some of the toughest I have ever witnessed and his humor and strength through out has been an inspiring influence on myself and those closest to him. Some of my fondest memories of my youth include Baron and I will always remember him and smile. I love you Baron....rest in peace my friend.

Re: We lost a great Giants fan today............Cancer

So sorry to hear about your friend. My condolences to you and his family.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Sorry for your loss.

Thoughts and prayers.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Sorry for your loss.

Prayers and peace for the family

Sincere condolences
    I write differently from what I speak, I speak differently from what I think, I think differently from the way I ought to think, and so it all proceeds into deepest darkness.
    ― Franz Kafka

Veteran

My sympathies on the loss of your friend....I had a similar experience recently, and it's very difficult.

Veteran

My sincerest condolences fbomb. Losing a good friend is a very tough thing indeed. All you can do is preserve his memory and share it, and you're doing a great job so far []

[quote user="NY_Eli"]My sincerest condolences fbomb. Losing a good friend is a very tough thing indeed. All you can do is preserve his memory and share it, and you're doing a great job so far [][/quote]

Yes, and its sad to lose close lifelong friends!
    TC: My ma urged me to get out of this game. When I was a kid, she pleaded with me. And I meant to, you know what I mean? But she died.

Reese: Tough

TC: Now look at me. I'm wet nurse to a last-place, dead-to-the-neck-up ball club, and I'm choking to death!

All-Pro

[quote user="FBomb"]I just received word that my friend Baron Duncan passed away this morning. He was one of my oldest friends and I loved him very much!! The last years of his life have been some of the toughest I have ever witnessed and his humor and strength through out has been an inspiring influence on myself and those closest to him. Some of my fondest memories of my youth include Baron and I will always remember him and smile. I love you Baron....rest in peace my friend.[/quote] Sorry for your loss f-bomb...the cancer isa rude mf...sorry man