+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dez Bryant Beat Up His Mother

Re: Dez Bryant Beat Up His Mother

[quote user="titwio"]Not condoning Dez's behavior at all but according to reports his mother is far from a saint. In-fact she has quite a rap sheet involving selling and abusing crack cocaine.

I've seen some messed up stuff in my life and pretty much all of us here have no idea what really happened... I'm just saying maybe we shouldn't judge the guy without knowing exactly what happened or the way he may have grown up in those circumstances. There's history there we know nothing about.[/quote]

It doesn't matter how messed up his mother is/was Dez should never rough up a women let alone his mother. I think his mothers past is irrelevant at this point and while she may have provoked him, he could easily have walked away. Also listening to the 911 tape it sounds like this isn't the first time he roughed her up. Sucks he's in a dysfunctional household but he should know right from wrong by now.

[quote user="Sundown"][quote user="titwio"]Not condoning Dez's behavior at all but according to reports his mother is far from a saint. In-fact she has quite a rap sheet involving selling and abusing crack cocaine.

I've seen some messed up stuff in my life and pretty much all of us here have no idea what really happened... I'm just saying maybe we shouldn't judge the guy without knowing exactly what happened or the way he may have grown up in those circumstances. There's history there we know nothing about.[/quote]

It doesn't matter how messed up his mother is/was Dez should never rough up a women let alone his mother. I think his mothers past is irrelevant at this point and while she may have provoked him, he could easily have walked away. Also listening to the 911 tape it sounds like this isn't the first time he roughed her up. Sucks he's in a dysfunctional household but he should know right from wrong by now.[/quote]

I think if I laid a finger on my mother, she'd kill me before the finger even struck her..

[quote user="Sundown"][quote user="titwio"]Not condoning Dez's behavior at all but according to reports his mother is far from a saint. In-fact she has quite a rap sheet involving selling and abusing crack cocaine.

It doesn't matter how messed up his mother is/was Dez should never rough up a women let alone his mother. I think his mothers past is irrelevant at this point and while she may have provoked him, he could easily have walked away. Also listening to the 911 tape it sounds like this isn't the first time he roughed her up. Sucks he's in a dysfunctional household but he should know right from wrong by now.[/quote]

I said I'm not condoning his behavior but in actuality no one here knows exactly what happened. His mother could have went crazy for all we know. Woman are not always innocent and I'm speaking from experience...especially when drugs are involved. I've seen knives, bottles and all kinds of crap.

I'm not saying because of the way he grew up means he has the right to hit a woman....I'm just saying it's easy for people to point the finger and say "wrong" when it's a story printed in the newspaper. Not everyone's families are peaches and cream like the norm.

[quote user="titwio"][quote user="Sundown"][quote user="titwio"]Not condoning Dez's behavior at all but according to reports his mother is far from a saint. In-fact she has quite a rap sheet involving selling and abusing crack cocaine.

I said I'm not condoning his behavior but in actuality no one here knows exactly what happened. His mother could have went crazy for all we know. Woman are not always innocent and I'm speaking from experience...especially when drugs are involved. I've seen knives, bottles and all kinds of crap.

I'm not saying because of the way he grew up means he has the right to hit a woman....I'm just saying it's easy for people to point the finger and say "wrong" when it's a story printed in the newspaper. Not everyone's families are peaches and cream like the norm.[/quote]Your right not every person has a perfect childhood but I think that the only, ONLY, justification for hitting a woman is if she's got a gun to your head or a knife to you or a loved ones throat. other than that there is always a way out. The fact that he chose violence instead of departure multiple times says something about him.

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="BlueBlitzer"]Man I hope Rodger Goodell puts the Hammer down on this Punk.[/quote]
    Give a ghetto punk $10 million and they are still ghetto punks.* If I was his mother I'd cheer for whomever lined up against him to kill him.
    [/quote]"ghetto" has absolutely nothing to do with his actions.btw victor cruz resides in patterson (also known as the hood..people refer to it as ghetto ) but he dont go around assaulting his mom! Havent u ever heard its not where ur from its who YOU ARE! Its blatantly obvious the mans has character issues.your statement comes off idiotic and racist.

[quote user="kory da man"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="BlueBlitzer"]Man I hope Rodger Goodell puts the Hammer down on this Punk.[/quote]
    Give a ghetto punk $10 million and they are still ghetto punks. If I was his mother I'd cheer for whomever lined up against him to kill him.
    [/quote]"ghetto" has absolutely nothing to do with his actions.btw victor cruz resides in patterson (also known as the hood..people refer to it as ghetto ) but he dont go around assaulting his mom! Havent u ever heard its not where ur from its who YOU ARE! Its blatantly obvious the mans has character issues.your statement comes off idiotic and racist.[/quote]

You know there are white people in ghettos too... There are ghetto punks who are white. Dez just happens to be a black ghetto punk. Dez grew up in the ghetto... Go to Lufkin, Texas and you'll see what I mean. Lufkin is crackhead central.
    You need to quit being racist to white people on these boards. I've seen you call several members racist on here. And even if I did have a racial bias (which I don't), in this country that is totally okay because it is protected by the first ammendment. You can hate who you want when you want and how you want and say what you want about a person. You just can't commit libel or hurt them physically.

Did I ever say in my previous post "Dez is crap because he is black?" No. I said "He is a ghetto punk". There was no mention of race in that post. A real d*ck like yourself pulled the race card. People like you are disgusting and is what is wrong with America. Stop getting offended and respect other people's rights to say what they want. I guarantee you that most people aren't "racist" and aren't as closed minded as you are. Bringing that race card stuff into this is literally idiotic and makes you look stupider than Simple Jack.

I grew up in the ghetto in the Bronx, one of the worst parts of Brooklyn, as well as an IRA hotspot in Belfast, Ireland. You don't know hatred until you live in IRA controlled Belfast or a place that has REAL conflict. The people there actually hated each other and they blew each other up every day. You don't know real hatred. This artificial racism that exists here in the US is nothing compared to what I grew up with in Ireland at the hands of the Brits. And you couldn't possibly fathom how many times I got the sh*t kicked out of me in Brooklyn from age 9-12 by African American adults just because I was a white boy living in their hood. But lets just ignore the fact that racism can exist against white people.... But those beat downs in the hood were nowhere near as bad as the things we experienced in Belfast in the late 70's.

Racism is defined as:
    <div class="luna-Ent"><span class="dnindex"><span id="hotword"><span style="color: rgb(0, 85, 187); cursor: pointer;" id="hotword" name="hotword">1.</span> </span></span><div class="dndata"><span id="hotword"><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); cursor: default;" id="hotword" name="hotword">a</span> <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); cursor: default;" id="hotword" name="hotword">belief</span> <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); cursor: default;" id="hotword" name="hotword">or</span> <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); cursor: default;" id="hotword" name="hotword">doctrine</span> <span id="hotword" name="hotword">that</span> <span id="hotword" name="hotword">inherent</span> <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); cursor: default;" id="hotword" name="hotword">differences</span> <span id="hotword" name="hotword">among</span> <span id="hotword" name="hotword">the</span> <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); cursor: default;" id="hotword" name="hotword">various</span> <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); cursor: default;" id="hotword" name="hotword">human</span> </span><span>races </span><span id="hotword"><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); cursor: default;" id="hotword" name="hotword">determine</span> <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); cursor: default;" id="hotword" name="hotword">cultural</span> <span id="hotword" name="hotword">or</span> <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); cursor: default;" id="hotword" name="hotword">individual</span> <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); cursor: default;" id="hotword" name="hotword">achievement,</span> <span id="hotword" name="hotword">usually</span> <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); cursor: default;" id="hotword" name="hotword">involving</span> <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); cursor: default;" id="hotword" name="hotword">the</span> <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); cursor: default;" id="hotword" name="hotword">idea</span> <span id="hotword" name="hotword">that</span> <span id="hotword" name="hotword">one's</span> <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); cursor: default;" id="hotword" name="hotword">own</span> </span><span>race </span><span id="hotword"><span id="hotword" name="hotword">is</span> <span id="hotword" name="hotword">superior</span> <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); cursor: default;" id="hotword" name="hotword">and</span> <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); cursor: default;" id="hotword" name="hotword">has</span> <span id="hotword" name="hotword">the</span> <span id="hotword" name="hotword">right</span> <span id="hotword" name="hotword">to</span> <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); cursor: default;" id="hotword" name="hotword">rule</span> <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); cursor: default;" id="hotword" name="hotword">others.</span> </span></div></div><div class="luna-Ent"><span class="dnindex"><span id="hotword"><span id="hotword" name="hotword">2.</span> </span></span><div class="dndata"><span id="hotword"><span id="hotword" name="hotword">a</span> <span id="hotword" name="hotword">policy,</span> <span id="hotword" name="hotword">system</span> <span id="hotword" name="hotword">of</span> <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); cursor: default;" id="hotword" name="hotword">government,</span> <span id="hotword" name="hotword">etc.,</span> <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); cursor: default;" id="hotword" name="hotword">based</span> <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); cursor: default;" id="hotword" name="hotword">upon</span> <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); cursor: default;" id="hotword" name="hotword">or</span> <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); cursor: default;" id="hotword" name="hotword">fostering</span> <span id="hotword" name="hotword">such</span> <span id="hotword" name="hotword">a</span> <span id="hotword" name="hotword">doctrine;</span> <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); cursor: default;" id="hotword" name="hotword">discrimination.</span> </span></div></div><div class="luna-Ent"><span class="dnindex"><span id="hotword"><span id="hotword" name="hotword">3.</span> </span></span><div class="dndata"><span id="hotword"><span id="hotword" name="hotword">hatred</span> <span id="hotword" name="hotword">or</span> <span id="hotword" name="hotword">intolerance</span> <span id="hotword" name="hotword">of</span> <span id="hotword" name="hotword">another</span> </span><span>race </span><span id="hotword"><span id="hotword" name="hotword">or</span> <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); cursor: default;" id="hotword" name="hotword">other</span> </span><span>races<span id="hotword">.

My post fits into none of these categories.
    </span></span></div></div>

Don't take your constitution for granted.

Oh and if this rant offended you, that's fine. I don't really care. Just keep drinking the haterade. I'm simply exercising my right to freedom of speech. People who know what it is like to grow up with real hatred are: African Americans Pre MLK in the South, Palestinians and Israelis, the Irish in Northern Ireland, and the people in Syria right now. The majority of Americans don't know what real hatred and racism is. When white folk start shooting rockets and mortars at you just because you are black or when they burn down your house or blow up your car, come talk to me. (I experienced my car getting blown up in Ireland and our flat was burned down). If calling someone a "ghetto punk" is what constitutes being a racist then I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

racism rant over.

Ok He is scum. How about a little humor on the situation.
    But are any of you Giants fans aware of a fine restaurant in Irving Texas Called Poor Melvin's.
    I bet that Dez ate there earlier that day. Their slogan is "Our food is so good that you will slap your momma.

Regardless of his mother's checkered history, you do not, under any circumstances, put your hands on your mother. You just leave the scene with your dignity and that is that. There's a reason that he fell in the draft. He is an irresponsible adult that can't memorize a playbook and makes poor decisions off of the field. I am glad that he plays in Dallas. Those two were made for each other
    Last edited by sharick88; 07-23-2012 at 08:37 PM.

he is a fool and i hope hje pays.... hit your mother no reason unless she had a gun or knife on him and still he is a pro athlete.... kids loook up to him in dallas what a tool..... lets do this goddelll

this kid has a some scary character concerns, which is unfortunate because he has so much raw athletic ability, enough to be a superstar...

I dont like judging but c'mon man, putting hands on your own mother?

+ Reply to Thread