+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dez Bryant Beat Up His Mother

Such a talented kid. If he doesn't get suspended, and doesn't slip up again, he will have a 1200+ yard season.

What a scumbag though...smh

Quote Originally Posted by GiantSinceBirth78 View Post
    It would be nice if he didnt play wk 1 this year
    He has never made a difference before so I can care less if he plays.

It's been clarified in the media since it first broke, and as it turns out, he smacked her with his hat, and grabbed her shirt. Not making light of it, but that's far from "beating her up".... the media saw an opportunity and pounced. She has since decided not to pursue charges. Goodel may not either.

Quote Originally Posted by redbeardxxv View Post
    It's been clarified in the media since it first broke, and as it turns out, he smacked her with his hat, and grabbed her shirt. Not making light of it, but that's far from "beating her up".... the media saw an opportunity and pounced. She has since decided not to pursue charges. Goodel may not either.
    If this was just the case, why did she lob a 911 call then? This sounds like backtracking to me. That "press conference" was also a joke too.

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    If this was just the case, why did she lob a 911 call then? This sounds like backtracking to me. That "press conference" was also a joke too.
    How much credit do you really give Angela Bryant? I don't think she's back tracking... I think she just blew the situation up more than it should have been.

The police report stated that she had no visible injuries when officers arrived at her house in DeSoto, TX. The only injuries that she had were consistent with being restrained (bruises around her wrists).

Which fit her "I grabbed his shirt and he forcefully knocked my hands away".

Does anyone ever wonder WHY Dez Bryant might have hit his mother?

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    How much credit do you really give Angela Bryant? I don't think she's back tracking... I think she just blew the situation up more than it should have been.

The police report stated that she had no visible injuries when officers arrived at her house in DeSoto, TX. The only injuries that she had were consistent with being restrained (bruises around her wrists).

Which fit her "I grabbed his shirt and he forcefully knocked my hands away".

Does anyone ever wonder WHY Dez Bryant might have hit his mother?
    I agree with you that his mother has next to no credibility. Multiple felon and crack dealer. What Dez needs to do is distance himself from his dramatic mother until she gets her stuff together (which may be never). Even when he was at Oklahoma St, the coaching staff had issues with her involvement. Anyways, who knows what is giong on when it comes to this. The only consistent fact is that he keeps getting himself into stupid situations off of the field.

Bench Player
    He hardly "beat up his mother". If anything, it was the other way around. I've known his mom (and his real father) for years and the only polite term for her is "crazy". The woman's been arrested 17 or 18 times for various things. Granted, that doesn't give anyone the right to hit her, but the way I heard it she attempted to assault him. When she attacked him, he grabbed her wrists, pulled them off his shirt, and pushed her away. In the process of being shoved away, one of her own hands hit her in the face. She called the cops. Initially, the responding officers couldn't find a mark on her. When the detectives came by, she had marks on her wrists. When they discovered she initiated the confrontation, she decided to drop all charges. Dez is no angel, but considering where he came from, he could be much worse.

Bench Player
    Lufkin is hardly a ghetto, nor is it "crack central". I've been there for over 40 years, but maybe you know something I don't?

She had to protect her " Meal Ticket ".

+ Reply to Thread