+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: RG3 is the best QB in the NFC East

Bench Player

RG3 is the best QB in the NFC East

I'm sorry but I have been watching these boards silently these past few days and I have seen all these QB talk and I thought you guys would like a Skins fans take on things.

In the NFC East
    1. RG3 - Dude is just a beast. Will go down as the best of all time imo.
    2. Romo - I hate to say it but he is pretty good. Beat San Fran with a collasped lung.
    3. Vick - Trouble staying upright but is electrifying indeed
    4. Eli - Sorry but he is just so overrated. Constantly lucks out. This dude must have a horshoe up his ***. Has had lots of help through the years. Average at best.

Now as far as top 5 in the league is concerned

1. Brady - Look at his acolades
    2. Rodgers - Just ridic
    3. RG3- See above
    4. Brees - cant play on grass
    5. Peyton- Has lost a step over the years but is stll very dominant

Now remember this is just MY OPINION. Dont attack me for being a Skins fan please or I will promptly remind you guys of the beatdowns we gave you twice last year. Thank you.

Now discuss.

Re: RG3 is the best QB in the NFC East

You should just enjoy watching football. Your analysis is an assualt on my senses. It's common knowledge that you cant rank a guy that has never played a down in the NFL. Let's get real here.

[quote user="Hail"]I'm sorry but I have been watching these boards silently these past few days and I have seen all these QB talk and I thought you guys would like a Skins fans take on things.

In the NFC East
    2. Romo - I hate to say it but he is pretty good. Beat San Fran with a collasped lung.
    4. Eli - Sorry but he is just so overrated. Constantly lucks out. This dude must have a horshoe up his ***. Has had lots of help through the years. Average at best.

2. Rodgers - Just ridic
    3. RG3- See above

Now remember this is just MY OPINION. Dont attack me for being a Skins fan please or I will promptly remind you guys of the beatdowns we gave you twice last year. Thank you.

Now discuss.[/quote]
    Did you think Ryan Leaf was a top qb too before he even played?

I've got questions.

what is a redskin?

more importantly, since when did they start having fans?

are you usually a ravens fan and only claim the skins until the first 3 weeks of the season have passed?

those beatdowns you speak of, did they result in your team winning yet another Lombardi?

Should "luck" be cast aside if said "luck" results in a couple of recent Super Bowl victories?

do you like yourself?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Are you ****ing ******ed.....?

Brees over Peyton?!

/sarcasm

[quote user="Hail"]I'm sorry but I have been watching these boards silently these past few days and I have seen all these QB talk and I thought you guys would like a Skins fans take on things.

In the NFC East

2. Rodgers - Just ridic
    3. RG3- See above

Now discuss.[/quote]

Remind me of the 2 beatdowns again? I'll remind you of our ring. I'll take 2 losses to the foreskins if it means I get to taste the Lombardi trophy. When RGIII breaks his leg and then misses serious time each season like all scrambling quarterbacks do... you'll think differently. I'd rather have a horse shoe in my butt and 2 super bowl rings than have all the stats and have no rings. Give me horseshoe Manning over every other NFCE QB.

The washington redskins (racists) are about as good as horse diarhea smells.

Hail is a clone. No one could actually be this ****ing stupid.
    Close or you hit the bricks

you should have posted in red....Griffin still does not even have an NFL contract.. has not been to skins' rookie camp I'm starting to see a mediocre career

Banned

This guy must be a five year old.

I'm starting to think this guy may end up with a mediocre career

+ Reply to Thread