+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: RG3 is the best QB in the NFC East

Re: RG3 is the best QB in the NFC East

Ill take Eazy E and his 2 'lucky' Super Bowl MVPs over any QB in the league any day, ESPECIALLY any NFC East QB.
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

Bench Player

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="Hail"]I'm sorry but I have been watching these boards silently these past few days and I have seen all these QB talk and I thought you guys would like a Skins fans take on things.

In the NFC East
    1. RG3 - Dude is just a beast. Will go down as the best of all time imo.
    2. Romo - I hate to say it but he is pretty good. Beat San Fran with a collasped lung.
    3. Vick - Trouble staying upright but is electrifying indeed
    4. Eli - Sorry but he is just so overrated. Constantly lucks out. This dude must have a horshoe up his ***. Has had lots of help through the years. Average at best.

Now as far as top 5 in the league is concerned

1. Brady - Look at his acolades
    2. Rodgers - Just ridic
    3. RG3- See above
    4. Brees - cant play on grass
    5. Peyton- Has lost a step over the years but is stll very dominant

Now remember this is just MY OPINION. Dont attack me for being a Skins fan please or I will promptly remind you guys of the beatdowns we gave you twice last year. Thank you.

Now discuss.[/quote]

Remind me of the 2 beatdowns again?* I'll remind you of our ring.* I'll take 2 losses to the foreskins if it means I get to taste the Lombardi trophy.* When RGIII breaks his leg and then misses serious time each season like all scrambling quarterbacks do... you'll think differently.* I'd rather have a horse shoe in my butt and 2 super bowl rings than have all the stats and have no rings.* Give me horseshoe Manning over every other NFCE QB.

The washington redskins (racists) are about as good as horse diarhea smells.
    [/quote]

I'm sorry but you guys lucked out. You played a soft dome team in your stadium. Then you face a Packers team who beat themselves then a SF team whose KR cost them the game. Then in the big game, you got a Pats team, who you have owned forever now.

Its not fair.

And how are we racist? Look at our history.

Bench Player

[quote user="sharick88"]Hail is a clone. No one could actually be this ****ing stupid.[/quote]

Chill dude. Youre sounding like a Cowpukes fan now. I'm stating stone cold facts and youre insulting me.

Whats the beef?

I feel like an idiot for even thinking of responding to this....

we won the last six games of the season ...All those six teams had very bad luck... you sir are an ignoramus!

Bench Player

[quote user="Kase-1"]Ill take Eazy E and his 2 'lucky' Super Bowl MVPs over any QB in the league any day, ESPECIALLY any NFC East QB.
    [/quote]

Your tune will be different by Week 3.

[quote user="Hail"][quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="Hail"]I'm sorry but I have been watching these boards silently these past few days and I have seen all these QB talk and I thought you guys would like a Skins fans take on things.

In the NFC East
    1. RG3 - Dude is just a beast. Will go down as the best of all time imo.
    2. Romo - I hate to say it but he is pretty good. Beat San Fran with a collasped lung.
    3. Vick - Trouble staying upright but is electrifying indeed
    4. Eli - Sorry but he is just so overrated. Constantly lucks out. This dude must have a horshoe up his ***. Has had lots of help through the years. Average at best.

Now as far as top 5 in the league is concerned

1. Brady - Look at his acolades
    2. Rodgers - Just ridic
    3. RG3- See above
    4. Brees - cant play on grass
    5. Peyton- Has lost a step over the years but is stll very dominant

Now remember this is just MY OPINION. Dont attack me for being a Skins fan please or I will promptly remind you guys of the beatdowns we gave you twice last year. Thank you.

Now discuss.[/quote]

Remind me of the 2 beatdowns again? I'll remind you of our ring. I'll take 2 losses to the foreskins if it means I get to taste the Lombardi trophy. When RGIII breaks his leg and then misses serious time each season like all scrambling quarterbacks do... you'll think differently. I'd rather have a horse shoe in my butt and 2 super bowl rings than have all the stats and have no rings. Give me horseshoe Manning over every other NFCE QB.

The washington redskins (racists) are about as good as horse diarhea smells.
    [/quote]

I'm sorry but you guys lucked out. You played a soft dome team in your stadium. Then you face a Packers team who beat themselves then a SF team whose KR cost them the game. Then in the big game, you got a Pats team, who you have owned forever now.

Its not fair.

And how are we racist? Look at our history.[/quote]

Redskins is a racist team name. Foreskins better suits the people of DC and fans like yourselves because you are all d*cks. You spewed no facts here... just trolling. I ain't feeding the troll. Go back to smoking crack and cooking up meth. If you are in DC and aren't a politician, you are probably smoking ice If you are one of the few not smoking ice, you are snorting coke.

what up hail you guys don't even have your boy under contract....Do tell how griffin can be better than a man with two MVPS .. with the longest iron man streak going.. Mark my words ...Griffin will be injured

Bench Player

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]I've got questions.

what is a redskin?

more importantly, since when did they start having fans?

are you usually a ravens fan and only claim the skins until the first 3 weeks of the season have passed?

those beatdowns you speak of, did they result in your team winning yet another Lombardi?

Should "luck" be cast aside if said "luck" results in a couple of recent Super Bowl victories?

do you like yourself?
    [/quote]

Funny your making fun of Redskins fans but everybody is scared to wear blue to FedEx because theyre petrified. Real funny.

Bench Player

[quote user="888888"]what up hail you guys don't even have your boy under contract....Do tell how griffin can be better than a man with two MVPS .. with the longest iron man streak going.. Mark my words ...Griffin will be injured[/quote]

Snyder will give him and offer he cant refuse. He'll be in camp soon enough and its easy how he can be better.

Eli Manning = Brad Johnson
    Eli Manning = Trent Dilfer

Hes essentially a fluke

+ Reply to Thread