+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: RG3 is the best QB in the NFC East

[quote user="Hail"][quote user="sharick88"]Hail is a clone. No one could actually be this ****ing stupid.[/quote]

Chill dude. Youre sounding like a Cowpukes fan now. I'm stating stone cold facts and youre insulting me.

Whats the beef?[/quote]

There's no beef. I am just calling you out for your meth habit
    Close or you hit the bricks

it struck me this guy is the only of his kind. He lacks the class of Skinsfanfromthewomb or that other dude that was pretty decent.

Maybe we need to coddle and baby this troll so as not to crush his feelings too bad. I mean, he is a foreskins fan and that alone is tragic.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Bench Player

[quote user="Hail"]I'm sorry but I have been watching these boards silently these past few days and I have seen all these QB talk and I thought you guys would like a Skins fans take on things.

4. Eli - Sorry but he is just so overrated. Constantly lucks out. This dude must have a horshoe up his ***. Has had lots of help through the years. Average at best.

[/quote]

How the heck is RG3 the 3rd best QB in the league??????????????

Eli defeated Brady, whom you have as number one in the league, twice in the SB. Eli has 2 SB MVP's which no Skins QB has ever done. Eli has a ridiculous number of 4th quarter comebacks and that cant be based on luck, especially in the playoffs. In the playoffs, he went head-to-head against Brady twice, Rodgers, Romo, and Favre and looked what happened.

As far as "getting help", didn't Theismann, Doug Williams, and Rypien "get help" when they won their SB MVP's???? Montana, Aikman, Brady, Rodgers, Favre, Elway, and a bunch of others also had "help" as well. Eli is certainly not a game manager like Brad Johnson and Trent Dilfer when Tampa and Baltimore won their SB's and game managers cant win SB MVP's.

Look who Eli's receivers were when they won SB 42. Plaxico only had 42 yds receiving in that game. The Giants had THE worst running game in the league and leading up to SB 46.

Keep dissing Eli while he continues to win more SB's while your Redskins head into their 21st season without a ring and with one less SB than the CURRENT SB CHAMPS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hail View Post
    I'm sorry but I have been watching these boards silently these past few days and I have seen all these QB talk and I thought you guys would like a Skins fans take on things.

In the NFC East
    1. RG3 - Dude is just a beast. Will go down as the best of all time imo.
    2. Romo - I hate to say it but he is pretty good. Beat San Fran with a collasped lung.
    3. Vick - Trouble staying upright but is electrifying indeed
    4. Eli - Sorry but he is just so overrated. Constantly lucks out. This dude must have a horshoe up his ***. Has had lots of help through the years. Average at best.

Now discuss.

Ah a Foreskin Fan... RG III is pretty good but he's got shanahandjob for his head coach... He's Gonna get killed.

Quote Originally Posted by XxBigWhitxX View Post
    [quote user="Hail"]I'm sorry but I have been watching these boards silently these past few days and I have seen all these QB talk and I thought you guys would like a Skins fans take on things.

In the NFC East
    2. Romo - I hate to say it but he is pretty good. Beat San Fran with a collasped lung.

Now as far as top 5 in the league is concerned

1. Brady - Look at his acolades
    2. Rodgers - Just ridic
    3. RG3- See above
    4. Brees - cant play on grass
    5. Peyton- Has lost a step over the years but is stll very dominant

Now remember this is just MY OPINION. Dont attack me for being a Skins fan please or I will promptly remind you guys of the beatdowns we gave you twice last year. Thank you.

Now discuss.
    [/QUOTE]
    Well you showed that this post was purely a joke, it couldn't be more stupid, even mentioning RG the whatever with him not even taking snap in the NFL shows your football intelligence, or your intelligence overall.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

RG3 has yet to take 1 snap in the NFL.

And remind me all you want about those two wins last year, oooh scary, talk crap about a year where we won the SB... gotta be kidding me.

36-0. That's all I say.

All-Pro
    This thread was so stupid I avoided even posting in it all this time. The OP must be either really stupid or joking with us. How can u rank a guy first in NFCE who hasn't signed a contracts attended minicamp or played a down in the NFL? A beast??? Vs teams in what the mountain West? Lol
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Yeah "Hail" is obviously trolling. He know's Eli one of the top QB's in the game.

RG 3 was over drafted. has a nice deep ball; but outside of that many things show up. He does not have NFL Accuracy on Short to intermediate throws. Bigger windows and horrible Big 12 defenses covered this up. He will be exposed in the NFL when trying to move the chains on 3rd and 8. Griffins inconsistent footwork feeds into this even more. Griffin has a very slight frame and a past serious knee injury. I expect him to get hammered hard and often in the overflowing with pass rushing talent of the NFC East. I dont expect him to be a 16 game QB. Griffins pocket presence is one of the most overrated things about his game. I liken him to my cat when a loud crash happens. He moves without any idea of where he is going and like my cat running into a wall could lead to JPP breaking his back. RG3 is very poor when his first read is taken away and shows a lack of understanding of how coverage adjusts. Most of the time he will take off outside the pocket and street ball it. While this works very well in the College game it will not fly in the NFL.He will be able to make a play here and there like this but it is not a sustainable way to win on offense. U win from the pocket in the NFL and Griffin wont be able to do it

Quote Originally Posted by Hail View Post
    I'm sorry but I have been watching these boards silently these past few days and I have seen all these QB talk and I thought you guys would like a Skins fans take on things.

In the NFC East

Now as far as top 5 in the league is concerned

1. Brady - Look at his acolades
    2. Rodgers - Just ridic
    3. RG3- See above
    4. Brees - cant play on grass
    5. Peyton- Has lost a step over the years but is stll very dominant

Now remember this is just MY OPINION. Dont attack me for being a Skins fan please or I will promptly remind you guys of the beatdowns we gave you twice last year. Thank you.

Now discuss.

I can't really argue with this analysis.

As anyone who knows football can tell you "Beast" > "Super Bowl MVP".