+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Well what have we here? Look's like little kemosahbe got into daddy's fire water cabinet. Now I don't want to tease to much, since I know your great people love fires and all, but your blowing so much smoke it must be some kind of single for help. So I'll tell yeah what I'll do Tonto, you come on over to times square on August 8th and I'll give you a whole American quarter for your trouble.

Oh and Geronimo next time leave the fire water for the adults eh? We have laws for a reason young buck. Now go run along and play somewhere nice, you know like in some traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail View Post
    [quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="Hail"]I'm sorry but I have been watching these boards silently these past few days and I have seen all these QB talk and I thought you guys would like a Skins fans take on things.In the NFC East1. RG3 - Dude is just a beast. Will go down as the best of all time imo.2. Romo - I hate to say it but he is pretty good. Beat San Fran with a collasped lung.3. Vick - Trouble staying upright but is electrifying indeed4. Eli - Sorry but he is just so overrated. Constantly lucks out. This dude must have a horshoe up his ***. Has had lots of help through the years. Average at best.Now as far as top 5 in the league is concerned1. Brady - Look at his acolades2. Rodgers - Just ridic3. RG3- See above4. Brees - cant play on grass5. Peyton- Has lost a step over the years but is stll very dominantNow remember this is just MY OPINION. Dont attack me for being a Skins fan please or I will promptly remind you guys of the beatdowns we gave you twice last year. Thank you.Now discuss.
    Remind me of the 2 beatdowns again?* I'll remind you of our ring.* I'll take 2 losses to the foreskins if it means I get to taste the Lombardi trophy.* When RGIII breaks his leg and then misses serious time each season like all scrambling quarterbacks do... you'll think differently.* I'd rather have a horse shoe in my butt and 2 super bowl rings than have all the stats and have no rings.* Give me horseshoe Manning over every other NFCE QB.The washington redskins (racists) are about as good as horse diarhea smells.[/quote]I'm sorry but you guys lucked out. You played a soft dome team in your stadium. Then you face a Packers team who beat themselves then a SF team whose KR cost them the game. Then in the big game, you got a Pats team, who you have owned forever now.Its not fair.And how are we racist? Look at our history.[/QUOTE]

Packers beat themselves? If not for two freebies the refs gave them they get beat something like 40-3. Yep they dropped a lot of passes butt overall they got their 15-1 butts whooped by a hungrier team. Also Vs. SF our special teams created the second turnover by punching the ball out. That's called making play. The first one the guy choked. Big game big pressure down to the wire. A SF player choked while playing at home. The Giants players did not choke while playing in a hostle building.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

so a guy who has yet to take a NFL snap is better than a 2 time Super Bowl MVP.. sure

Quote Originally Posted by Hail View Post
    I'm sorry but I have been watching these boards silently these past few days and I have seen all these QB talk and I thought you guys would like a Skins fans take on things.

In the NFC East
    1. RG3 - Dude is just a beast. Will go down as the best of all time imo.
    2. Romo - I hate to say it but he is pretty good. Beat San Fran with a collasped lung.
    3. Vick - Trouble staying upright but is electrifying indeed
    4. Eli - Sorry but he is just so overrated. Constantly lucks out. This dude must have a horshoe up his ***. Has had lots of help through the years. Average at best.

Now as far as top 5 in the league is concerned

1. Brady - Look at his acolades
    2. Rodgers - Just ridic
    3. RG3- See above
    4. Brees - cant play on grass
    5. Peyton- Has lost a step over the years but is stll very dominant

Now remember this is just MY OPINION. Dont attack me for being a Skins fan please or I will promptly remind you guys of the beatdowns we gave you twice last year. Thank you.

Now discuss.
    HAHAHAHA thank you for this, this is hilarious. I needed a good laugh working this early in the morning.

Starter
    Gotta love trolls and team homers. Naming their Rookie QB who will throw 18 TDs and 18 INTs as "top 3 in the league". Yet another laugh to my Monday.

There's nothing to discuss; it's just your opinion and you are welcome to it, troll.

Absolute non-sense post. I guess when Eli retires he his enshrinement will magically appear in the HOF because he lucked out 70% of playing career in the NFL. Eli will never the get any respect for his accomplishments. I under the stand the hate. I too hated someone. lol. I hated Michael Jordan with a passion. When the Knicks were getting killed by Jordan season after season, I could never deny his greatness. You just have to respect his game. When people hate NY, they really hate NY. NY haters being objectives isn't a possibility like an elephant flying.

Quote Originally Posted by wuzpapn View Post
    Gotta love trolls and team homers. Naming their Rookie QB who will throw 18 TDs and 18 INTs as "top 3 in the league". Yet another laugh to my Monday.
    How do you know he will throw 18 TDs and 18 INts?

Everyone assumed Cam would have a hard time, and he did pretty fine to me.
    OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
    SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

Hail...
    you are so desparate to have even a slim hope of team that is a good. RG3 has all the potential in the world....but thats it.
    I know you know this and are just tweaking some Giants fans. But I feel sorry for fans of teams that are perenial losers.
    Good luck....I hope your Mommy get syou an RG3 shirt and footy pjs for you....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

All-Pro
    See kids this is what happens to brain on drugs, say no to drugs..