+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 85
  1. #61
    ...and that brings us to the next subject. Crack kills.
    "To be the best, you have to beat the best."
    https://www.facebook.com/NYGNation

  2. #62
    RG3 looks very frantic on tape. He isnt very controlled in the pocket.

  3. #63
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,130
    I am stationed here in the DC area and it is amazing how these folks are heralding Bobby Gee the third already. These foreskin fans are claiming playoffs and just yesterday some clown was telling me that he will be way better than Eli Manning. It is unreal. Washington Redskins fans aren't too bad. They are not as bad as 49er, Cowboys or Packers fans. However they are quite delusional.

    The funny thing about all the "RGIII" hype is that folks seem to have forgotten about Andrew Luck. It is odd because it is obviously clear that Andrew Luck is the hotter prosp[ect coming out of college.

    If Robert Griffin III is called RG III does that mean that Robert Goddell is RG1?

    I bELIeve

    old username- BuffyBlue

  4. #64
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    I am stationed here in the DC area and it is amazing how these folks are heralding Bobby Gee the third already. These foreskin fans are claiming playoffs and just yesterday some clown was telling me that he will be way better than Eli Manning. It is unreal. Washington Redskins fans aren't too bad. They are not as bad as 49er, Cowboys or Packers fans. However they are quite delusional.

    The funny thing about all the "RGIII" hype is that folks seem to have forgotten about Andrew Luck. It is odd because it is obviously clear that Andrew Luck is the hotter prosp[ect coming out of college.

    If Robert Griffin III is called RG III does that mean that Robert Goddell is RG1?

    I bELIeve

    old username- BuffyBlue
    This is the only time of year they can celebrate, once the season starts and their team falls apart as usual, they'll all be back on suicide watch.

  5. #65
    Can I ask how they are delusional though?

    I mean, sure, they have a lot of delusional fans that thing RGIII is a godsend.

    But people are claiming that he's a good QB, something the Redskins need to piece the team together.

    They have a solid defense, solid runningbacks, and all they really needed was a QB.

    I wouldn't say they are delusional; I'd just say they are pretty optimistic. I would be too to be honest.
    OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
    SINCE OCTOBER 2010.


  6. #66
    Veteran JB456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,287
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuhgeddaboutit View Post
    Can I ask how they are delusional though?

    I mean, sure, they have a lot of delusional fans that thing RGIII is a godsend.

    But people are claiming that he's a good QB, something the Redskins need to piece the team together.

    They have a solid defense, solid runningbacks, and all they really needed was a QB.

    I wouldn't say they are delusional; I'd just say they are pretty optimistic. I would be too to be honest.
    I answer this one:

    Anyone and I mean ANYONE who thinks that RG3 is going to bust into the league and immediately be better than all of the other QBs in the NFC East that includes Romo, Vick and Eli (2x Superbowl MVP) should either be checked into a mental institution or issued a Styrofoam helmet because they are ******ed.

  7. #67
    Starter
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    181
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuhgeddaboutit View Post
    Big guy? LOL. Dude, you're offended off of a comment. Why are you even on a forum then?
    Who was offended? You clearly don't know how to read what I wrote in the correct context. Like, yes, I magically can predict all NFL players' stats for the upcoming season. (jesus christ, seriously?)

    What are you 16? I've been doing forums since you were in grade school. I'm sorry that I don't think RGIII can pull of the same rookie season that Cam Newton had. RG3's best weapon is Santana Moss, and his OL is pathetic to say the least. They don't even have security at the RB position.

    It's cool that you're lurking these forums to prey on other Giant's fans though. Good niche.

    Let me order you a set of the RGIII knee pads.
    Last edited by wuzpapn; 08-09-2012 at 10:44 AM.

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by wuzpapn View Post
    Who was offended? You clearly don't know how to read what I wrote in the correct context. Like, yes, I magically can predict all NFL players' stats for the upcoming season. (jesus christ, seriously?)

    What are you 16? I've been doing forums since you were in grade school. I'm sorry that I don't think RGIII can pull of the same rookie season that Cam Newton had. RG3's best weapon is Santana Moss, and his OL is pathetic to say the least. They don't even have security at the RB position.

    It's cool that you're lurking these forums to prey on other Giant's fans though. Good niche.

    Let me order you a set of the RGIII knee pads.
    Naw, I'm actually not 16. If you want my pictures, facebook. anything or maybe a picture of my birth certificate then I'll gladly hand it over to you.

    In the mean time, keep assuming I'm 16. Is that the counter-argument that you set off to everyone who disagrees with Sir-Know-It-All.

    Once you start defending a notion (NOT SOMEONE) that is different than the Giant's mentality do you(GENERAL, NOT YOU), start harping on other people's opinions.

    Guy is optimistic, too optimistic, but give him that. He's obviously delusional that he'll be the best QB in the NFC East, but can't the Skins fans be a little optimistic that they have a fairly good QB coming into the NFL that can lead them far in the future?

    Who knows? Who are you to judge what RGIII does? We don't know, so stop assuming. He might actually become one of the best QBs. Who knows?

    If anything, you're the 16 year old. I'm a die-hard giants fan.

    I didn't know you needed a naked picture of every single Giants player on your wall to be a Giants fan.

    You sir, need to open your mind. I'm a football fan first, giants fan second. And if you don't like it, then **** off.
    OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
    SINCE OCTOBER 2010.


  9. #69
    Redskins havent had a franchise QB in like 25 years i understand the excitement

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Redskins havent had a franchise QB in like 25 years i understand the excitement
    Obviously, that's why I couldn't care what this little boy OP had to say about RGIII being better than Romo, Vick, and Eli.
    OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
    SINCE OCTOBER 2010.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts