+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Starter
    Lmao, you can't really accept someone trolling saying that someone that hasn't taken a snap in the NFL yet is automatically ahead in the Power Rankings of a QB with a $100M contract, a QB that's a 2x SB MVP winner, and a pretty damn good QB in Romo? Yes I understand 'Skins fans can be excited that they can have solidity in the QB position for the first time in a couple decades, but give it time, damn.

All I was saying is RGIII was quoted as saying he doesn't mind not being hit in pre-season and would actually prefer not to get hit. How do you think that will pan out for him in the regular season? To me it sounds like he's scared and it will rattle his game once he gets into full speed.

But you're right. Excitement grants you the permission to make claims such as: RG3 > Romo > Vick > Eli and not catch **** for it. Gotcha.

Quote Originally Posted by wuzpapn View Post
    Lmao, you can't really accept someone trolling saying that someone that hasn't taken a snap in the NFL yet is automatically ahead in the Power Rankings of a QB with a $100M contract, a QB that's a 2x SB MVP winner, and a pretty damn good QB in Romo? Yes I understand 'Skins fans can be excited that they can have solidity in the QB position for the first time in a couple decades, but give it time, damn.

All I was saying is RGIII was quoted as saying he doesn't mind not being hit in pre-season and would actually prefer not to get hit. How do you think that will pan out for him in the regular season? To me it sounds like he's scared and it will rattle his game once he gets into full speed.

But you're right. Excitement grants you the permission to make claims such as: RG3 > Romo > Vick > Eli and not catch **** for it. Gotcha.
    I didnt say I think Griffin is a franchise QB but I do understand their happiness. The person is obviously tolling and he got the result he was looking for

Starter
    Just a little fun fact:

Cam Newton faced a NFC South that had 33 & 23 total sack teams. RGIII will face 50, 48 & 44 sack teams. Expecting same results is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by teefsgono View Post
    hello there and thank you on your information C I have certainly picked up anything new from proper here. I did then again expertise a few technical points using this web site, since I skilled to reload the site a lot of occasions prior to I may just get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? pandora online pandora online
    Enough of your nonsense. I hope a dingo eats your baby!

I think Bob Griffen will be a solid QB in a few years, but no where near Cam Newton....
    "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."

Quote Originally Posted by Hail View Post
    I'm sorry but I have been watching these boards silently these past few days and I have seen all these QB talk and I thought you guys would like a Skins fans take on things.

In the NFC East
    1. RG3 - Dude is just a beast. Will go down as the best of all time imo.
    2. Romo - I hate to say it but he is pretty good. Beat San Fran with a collasped lung.
    3. Vick - Trouble staying upright but is electrifying indeed
    4. Eli - Sorry but he is just so overrated. Constantly lucks out. This dude must have a horshoe up his ***. Has had lots of help through the years. Average at best.

Now as far as top 5 in the league is concerned

1. Brady - Look at his acolades
    2. Rodgers - Just ridic
    3. RG3- See above
    4. Brees - cant play on grass
    5. Peyton- Has lost a step over the years but is stll very dominant

Now remember this is just MY OPINION. Dont attack me for being a Skins fan please or I will promptly remind you guys of the beatdowns we gave you twice last year. Thank you.

Now discuss.
    You don't win Two SB MVP's with luck idiot. RG3 was a good college QB on a small time college program. Lets see how he does against real competition. Eli is a Hall of Famer.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail View Post
    [quote user="Kase-1"]Ill take Eazy E and his 2 'lucky' Super Bowl MVPs over any QB in the league any day, ESPECIALLY any NFC East QB.
    Your tune will be different by Week 3.[/QUOTE]

How old are you? 12?

I didn't realize that setting the NFL Record for most Touchdowns in the 4th quarter and leading the league in comeback drives all while having the 32nd best rushing offense in the league was categorized as "luck."

I also didn't realize winning 6 straight games to win the Superbowl and beating the 15-1 defending Superbowl champions by 17 was also "luck" (Yes, they might have dropped a few passes, we got severely hosed on calls even the NFL Network said something!)

So if that is your definition of "Luck" I'll take it any day of the week. You call it luck, we call it typical Giants Football.

Bobby. Yo, yo it must be Bobby...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

He looks like a glorified Joe Webb.