+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: My first NIKE jersey

i bought an elite webster jersey from toonjersey.com will post pics when it arrives

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I have another source
    Yeah. That looks just like the cheap Reebok knockoffs I got from China two years ago. Just with a check mark on the sleeve now.

Quote Originally Posted by nygmen90 View Post
    i bought an elite webster jersey from toonjersey.com will post pics when it arrives
    Yeah please let me know how the quality of the jersey is.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by NyGiantsfan75 View Post
    Yeah please let me know how the quality of the jersey is.
    its fake. pay for the quality or the name why waste money on fake items?

Banned
    I'm such a fanatic even my Polo gotta match lol.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned
    I'm having a problem posting a bigger picture. I wish somebody can help a smartphone simpleton(me) out.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by BurnerNYG View Post
    I'm having a problem posting a bigger picture. I wish somebody can help a smartphone simpleton(me) out.
    Upload your photo to a site like imgur then copy/paste the "Message Board" link to the body of your post.

Starter
    To the OP, I'm sorry to say (not trying to flame or attack) but the Wilson jersey looks really fake. I'm assuming you got it from one of those chinese sites that sell the jersey for $20-$30 at most. Definitely stick with the legit jerseys (footballfantatics or NFLshop) as they just look much nicer.

You can sort of tell it's fake also by the twill that these chinese companies use. The Nike material of the jersey looks nothing like that either.

As for the new Nike jerseys, I heard they do run big. My buddy says he ordered a medium in the 'nike limited jerseys', and he probably could of settled for a small. Personally I'm a large, and I was looking at a Medium jersey at Sports Authority last night and it still seemed like it would be a slight baggy. Might even have to settle for a small myself!

Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    its fake. pay for the quality or the name why waste money on fake items?
    not everyone wants to spend 300 on a jersey so I found a quality fake for pretty cheap I figured i buy it

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by nygmen90 View Post
    not everyone wants to spend 300 on a jersey so I found a quality fake for pretty cheap I figured i buy it
    fair enough i just hate wasting money on un authentic items if im going to spend it might as well get the real thing. that's just me.

+ Reply to Thread