+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: My first NIKE jersey

Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    Yeah RF i did a comparison pic of my jersey from the back, yours is indeed fake, the twill and the numbers give it away. not trying to put you on blast just thought you would want to know.

im probably going to buy limited jerseys from now on, got my elite don't need two. what is the height/weight approx of your friend. cause i was thinking i might get a medium as well for me and my girl but if your saying the lettered sizes are bigger then i would want to know how big in comparison to me. i had to go down 4 sizes for the numbered size and that fit well.
    I was going to tell him the same thing but I didnt want to be the bearer of bad news. You can instantly tell by the tackle twill its really shiney and not really the same exact font.

Im torn between a Cruz or JPP new Nike jersey..

yeah. it's obvious it's a rip off, but whatever. they're still what i buy. i'm not doling out 300 on a stitched jersey. i wish some of these chinese sweat shop places would just make iron on jerseys for like 15 or 20. they are so much more comfortable to wear on game day.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by greenca190 View Post
    yeah. it's obvious it's a rip off, but whatever. they're still what i buy. i'm not doling out 300 on a stitched jersey. i wish some of these chinese sweat shop places would just make iron on jerseys for like 15 or 20. they are so much more comfortable to wear on game day.
    I don't think they're a rip off... it's just a roll of the dice on who's jersey rather whose name you're gonna choose. So far I got burnt with a Dayne, Shockey, some would say Barber and a recent Jacobs. I got an authentic rookie Eli which I plan on framing if I ever get my lazy butt up to Albany to get signed, a Strahan and a Cruz. I wanna get an elite before the year is out but if I'm gonna shell out $250 I'm gonna play it safe and get another Eli and next year a limited JPP depending on what kind of season he has.

Banned
    Also the limited jerseys are stitched. Everything is stitched too unlike Reebok's... from the NY in the front to the Nike signs on the sleeves. I actually prefer these because they're not as stiff as the elites and they don't got that awkward square on the bottom front. I still need at least one elite though.

Quote Originally Posted by wuzpapn View Post
    Just looking for more opinions and testimonies from people that have had the reebok jerseys and experience with the new nike jerseys. Go the next size down?
    Same here. I have a 52 Reebok authentic. Should I go with a 48 Nike?

Quote Originally Posted by BurnerNYG View Post
    Also the limited jerseys are stitched. Everything is stitched too unlike Reebok's... from the NY in the front to the Nike signs on the sleeves. I actually prefer these because they're not as stiff as the elites and they don't got that awkward square on the bottom front. I still need at least one elite though.
    Are you referring to the Limited jersey?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FLNYGFAN View Post
    Are you referring to the Limited jersey?
    Yeah, the only difference between the limited and elites are the material. The limited even has the durability material around the front of the collar.

Thanks burner

Quote Originally Posted by FLNYGFAN View Post
    Same here. I have a 52 Reebok authentic. Should I go with a 48 Nike?
    here is the size difference between nike and reebok .

http://www.weiketrade.hk/help/help5-16.html

+ Reply to Thread