+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1

    Giants #3 in PFT Preseason Power Rankings


  2. #2
    Well yeah, we have amazing depth.

  3. #3
    I guess two of the teams that the giants beat in the playoffs are ranked ahead of them? No suprise there. LOL

  4. #4
    Moderator Mod_C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    MODERATING TEAM
    Posts
    1,838
    Welcome to the new boards

  5. #5
    Did I sleep through something? Posts ahead of me say 7:00 PM or later Today. It's 2:20 CDT. Actually, I don't care - just looking for a reason for a first post on the new board.

  6. #6
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,332
    Quote Originally Posted by chasjay View Post
    Did I sleep through something? Posts ahead of me say 7:00 PM or later Today. It's 2:20 CDT. Actually, I don't care - just looking for a reason for a first post on the new board.
    Times are ****ed up, some other minor stuff that will continue to get worked out over the next few days I presume.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Times are ****ed up, some other minor stuff that will continue to get worked out over the next few days I presume.
    So far, I like it. Especially like the new navigation bar at the bottom of each page.

  8. #8
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    19,332
    Quote Originally Posted by chasjay View Post
    So far, I like it. Especially like the new navigation bar at the bottom of each page.
    Not to mention, the avoidance of huge quote boxes will surely come in handy with the next Eli thread.

  9. #9
    We need the whole layouts for responding.

    There's no Bold button, no italics button, we should have fonts and colors and video and images tabs.

    I guess we're waiting for that?

  10. #10
    Administrator NYGModerator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    584
    i just added the bold italics items

    let me know if it works for you now - log out and log back in

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts