+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Inside the Huddle: Linebackers

http://www.giants.com/videos/videos/...2-fb2cf27f695b

"Jon Beason talks goals and camaraderie of the Linebackers unit" WATCH VIDEO CLIP
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Beason..sure sounds like he can coach...I hope he stays healthy and our LB's benefit from his superior vision and leadership skills. Teamed up with Coach Spag....maybe we see this group rise up this season.....THAT would be a welcomed thing.

I hope our linebackers do well this year. Bring it !!!
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Get Better #80, Hermano !!

Quote Originally Posted by Razur View Post
    Beason..sure sounds like he can coach...I hope he stays healthy and our LB's benefit from his superior vision and leadership skills. Teamed up with Coach Spag....maybe we see this group rise up this season.....THAT would be a welcomed thing.
    If you remember, when Beason first arrives, players started to attending meetings they didn't attend before he arrived. Beason breaks down film and the other defensive players pay attention. These are over and above the normal coach initiated meetings.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    If you remember, when Beason first arrives, players started to attending meetings they didn't attend before he arrived. Beason breaks down film and the other defensive players pay attention. These are over and above the normal coach initiated meetings.
    He could be one of those success stories of player to coach careers...He is articulate and very football smart. Glad he's in Blue......hope he has a great season with us this year.

totally agree. one thing for sure, theres a couple of big time vets in Beason and McClain who can lead these guys. health is the key.

He could be one of those success stories of player to coach careers...He is articulate and very football smart. Glad he's in Blue......hope he has a great season with us this year.
    I reeeeeeaaaaaaalllllllly hope so !!!!!!!!
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Get Better #80, Hermano !!

I love Beason's attitude and mindset, I really hope he can be out there getting everyone lined up.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue1971 View Post
    totally agree. one thing for sure, theres a couple of big time vets in Beason and McClain who can lead these guys. health is the key.
    +1 Hoorah!

Please stay healthy, Beason. We need you.