+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I think the Giants will rally

I see this team rallying around Victor Cruz....don't be surprised if the receivers start doing his salsa dance from here on out.

I think this team has alot of heart, and they will look to bounce back in a big way.

Giants 35, Dallas 20.

11-5 record, including a thumping of the Eagles to end the season and win the division.

Book it, baby.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

+1

sign me up
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    I see this team rallying around Victor Cruz....don't be surprised if the receivers start doing his salsa dance from here on out.

I think this team has alot of heart, and they will look to bounce back in a big way.

Giants 35, Dallas 20.

11-5 record, including a thumping of the Eagles to end the season and win the division.

Book it, baby.
    Im going 24 Dal 17 giants

Dallas o controlls by a big margine time of possession and d murry goes 7 straight with 100 plus yards.

i see us kinda repeating the pattern of the last 4 games. win 2 or 3, lose 1 or 2. win 2 or 3, lose 1 or 2.

i honestly feel much better about this team than many here do i bet. last night was more an issue of heart, desire, and intensity. frankly, we didnt have any of those compared to philly.

i am almost glad in a way, because TC has no excuse now, to not get these guys ready to go and leaving everything on the field from here on out. intensity shouldnt be an issue here on out, absolutely no excuse to see that again. from there, its about execution and i think we have the team to do execute.

its ironic, bc when we were 0-2 and i called for a win streak, everyone said how nuts it was how bad we were etc etc. then we won 3 in a row, and suddenly no one expected any setbacks, or hiccups. now, we lost again, and everyone says how bad we are etc etc.

we'll be fine. we have a steady HC, a talented and SB winning QB, and a lot of players who suddenly remember how embarassing losing can be. i actually believe we're going to beat dallas as well and that we come out with a ton more passion and fight. i like how we matchup with dallas compared to philly as well....

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    i see us kinda repeating the pattern of the last 4 games. win 2 or 3, lose 1 or 2. win 2 or 3, lose 1 or 2.

i honestly feel much better about this team than many here do i bet. last night was more an issue of heart, desire, and intensity. frankly, we didnt have any of those compared to philly.

i am almost glad in a way, because TC has no excuse now, to not get these guys ready to go and leaving everything on the field from here on out. intensity shouldnt be an issue here on out, absolutely no excuse to see that again. from there, its about execution and i think we have the team to do execute.

its ironic, bc when we were 0-2 and i called for a win streak, everyone said how nuts it was how bad we were etc etc. then we won 3 in a row, and suddenly no one expected any setbacks, or hiccups. now, we lost again, and everyone says how bad we are etc etc.

we'll be fine. we have a steady HC, a talented and SB winning QB, and a lot of players who suddenly remember how embarassing losing can be. i actually believe we're going to beat dallas as well and that we come out with a ton more passion and fight. i like how we matchup with dallas compared to philly as well....
    i just don't see how a giants team with no cruise control can force dallas to get off of its game of running the ball. even if you can, i dont see how you keep up with our passing options.

i think its a horrible match up for you this week

Quote Originally Posted by fanoftheweek132 View Post
    i just don't see how a giants team with no cruise control can force dallas to get off of its game of running the ball. even if you can, i dont see how you keep up with our passing options.

i think its a horrible match up for you this week
    Me too. But it is what it is.

The Giants need to strengthen their LOS play. If they don't they're dead in this division.

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post

Giants 35, Dallas 20.

Book it, baby.
    +1

With Cruz going down, I think the Giants are done, but I hope they play hard and that the young players get good experience this year and get ready for '15.

That's what I desperately needed...a little optimism.

count me in
    Not a native English speaker.Sorry for misspelling or bad grammar.

All-Pro
    We've hear this story a million times. They didn't rally around him the other night when it happened with time left in the game. You can only do so much with limited talent. Romo is going to have a career day against the Giants and we will be forced to keep seeing their owner celebrating.