+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

There's Good Reason To Believe Big Blue Will Win Sunday

West coast teams do not generally play well on the East coast with a 1:00 Kick off. It's sort of like getting up in the morning for a 10:00 game time. I don't think their stomachs are ready for that pre game meal. Arizona had to come back from a double digit deficit to win the game. One of it's 2 TDs came from a kid from a small school, and it was his first one ever. The Lightning Bolts lost their starting center, and the second stringer miss fired the snap to Rivers, taking San Diego out of FG range. Rivers was intercepted during the game. The Chargers did everything to give the game away as much as Arizona did to win it.

Fantasy headline quotes:
    -Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.
    -Legend of Seawright Throat-Punches Mediocrity.
    -20-page Eli Argument Knocks Out Insanity, Delivers an Early-Season Message

I have no doubt, I've seen the same exact topics last season.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    And they used to say to all the OTs in the league " You had one job, to block Lawrence Taylor " What's your point ?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlitzer View Post
    And they used to say to all the OTs in the league " You had one job, to block Lawrence Taylor " What's your point ?
    You're responding to his signature. It's in every post he makes.

I think Arizona is one of the more winnable games on the schedule. I can see it going any which way. Palmer is prone to giving games away.

so we need poor scheduling to beat a team...

great....we have that going for us.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by Onyxmeth View Post
    You're responding to his signature. It's in every post he makes.

I think Arizona is one of the more winnable games on the schedule. I can see it going any which way. Palmer is prone to giving games away.
    correct, I thought the sig was also going to be brought up. CJ is the best in the league, and has made a lot of defenses look silly. Sure it was a busted play by our Defense. But that 1st game is the Roman Empire, it's history. I want to discuss what the Cardinals bring to the table. ( And how we can defeat them )

One way to help beat them is for our DB's not to run into each other

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post

Our schedule looks incredibly easy as things currently stand. Things can definitely change, but Arizona, Houston, Washington twice, Dallas twice, Jacksonville, St. Louis. Maybe Tennessee. In not sure I fully buy into them yet. That's a really easy schedule, the kind that could give us some false hope wins when we role into games against Philly twice, Seattle, Atlanta, Indy and San Francisco and proceed to get crushed.

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post

Wind conditions, cold weather, rain, bad field conditions. An edge is an edge. An advantage is an advantage. So why not a bad schedule. Who cares as long as we win.