+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rashad Jennings sits out Giants practice, Jameel McClain returns

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...n_returns.html

Excerpt: " Giants running back Rashad Jennings sat out practice for the second straight day on Thursday during the portion of practice open to the media.

Jennings is still recovering from the sprained ankle that he re-injured on Sunday against the Washington Redskins after one carry. Jennings is a question mark to travel with the team for this weekend's game against the Rams. Look for Andre Williams to once again be the featured back if Jennings can't go." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...n_returns.html

Excerpt: " Giants running back Rashad Jennings sat out practice for the second straight day on Thursday during the portion of practice open to the media.

Jennings is still recovering from the sprained ankle that he re-injured on Sunday against the Washington Redskins after one carry. Jennings is a question mark to travel with the team for this weekend's game against the Rams. Look for Andre Williams to once again be the featured back if Jennings can't go." Read more...
    That Williams sure is durable.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    What choice does he have?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

jomo if your going to the game we need you to start a chant corey corey corey. I know we can count on you. How was the trip to the Tennessee Titans game.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Quote Originally Posted by ibbill View Post
    jomo if your going to the game we need you to start a chant corey corey corey. I know we can count on you. How was the trip to the Tennessee Titans game.
    LOL

# 80

RA you get it started for us and when he screws up we can all eat humble pie.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

RA you get it started for us and when he screws up we can all eat humble pie.
    No thanks, my voice won't carry that far.

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    What choice does he have?
    Just trying to find sweet irony anywhere it exists my friend.

Nashville was great, really nice fans. I have a friend who's a Jets fan who was there last year or the year before. The Titans were crushing the Jets that day. My friend said that the Titans fans inside the stadium were buying them beer because they felts bad for the Jets fans. That's how nice they are.

The energy on the way into the stadium and during our game was somewhere between a library and a morgue. Anyway we were there with about 8 friends and at least than many grown children of the group. ........guaranteed good time. Oh, the game? We looked good but.........

Just trying to find sweet irony anywhere it exists my friend.

# 80