+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Does anyone know our Salary Cap situation for the 2015 Season ?

We need a few upgrades on the OL especially a Tackle and another GuarD. We need a DE to play along side JPP, WR,FS,SS, I don't know about Rolle coming back at 11 million or 10 million whatever he's getting right now along with a poor Demps playing along side him. I would also say we need upgrades at both OLB positions and we need a real TE not a journeyman the Giants are use to signing someone who can actually draw coverage away from our wideouts because Donnell is getting consistently covered by opposing LB's. I'm see some good options in the O-line department in free agency along with TE,DE, and WR. I know we still have to pay JPP but what do you think will be left to fill these holes.

Veteran
    lmao here we go

JPP's contract is up this year. I think we won't need to worry about Rolle until the 2016 offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by drewz View Post
    lmao here we go
    Are you satisfied with what is put out on the field this is a 4 win team I've been saying that since the season started but only a few people agreed we have a lot of holes to fill. We won't go anywhere with this current group.

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    Giving up on the season already? O-line was doing OK. This game was a setback. It was bad all the way around. May have been a bad game plan or they were thinking they were better than they were of the last few games. I'd like to hope they step up after this embarrassing display on a national stage. Time will tell. A good lineman is always nice to get. Let's see how they progress before we go too crazy though.

Eli gets the most money

and he deserves every dime

Banned
    I know this Cruz, and Rolle are way over-paid.-.I feel bad for Cruz injury but he has not been him self since

A- Ryan Clarke hit him

B- We overpaid him. Were it Bellicheck he would have let Cruz move on, knowing WRs are a dime a dozen. Every year Bill trims off the greedy and their machine marches on with the next guy up

If Eli is truly as good as Brady he should have no issues with that

Quote Originally Posted by BunnsyBoy View Post
    I know this Cruz, and Rolle are way over-paid.-.I feel bad for Cruz injury but he has not been him self since

A- Ryan Clarke hit him

B- We overpaid him. Were it Bellicheck he would have let Cruz move on, knowing WRs are a dime a dozen. Every year Bill trims off the greedy and their machine marches on with the next guy up

If Eli is truly as good as Brady he should have no issues with that
    Watch Preston Parker step up and be a seamless integration. He's quick and has great hands, same size and build as Victor Cruz also.
    Last edited by DarkSaint; 10-14-2014 at 07:35 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSaint View Post
    Watch Preston Parker step up and be a seamless integration. He's quick and has great hands, same size and build as Victor Cruz also.

Also Fells. Donnell appears to flourish against inferior teams. Time to give Fells a shot. And do not forget Corey Washington

Quote Originally Posted by CruzSoldier View Post
    Are you satisfied with what is put out on the field this is a 4 win team I've been saying that since the season started but only a few people agreed we have a lot of holes to fill. We won't go anywhere with this current group.
    A 4 win team? They are 3-3. Im not saying this team isnt without problems and I dont think its a playoff team but its not the Jaguars either. You cant have injuries and draft misses like the Giants and not expect a couple lean years.