+ Reply to Thread

Brandon Marshall Jersey #

I guess he may want #15 from Tavaris King. thoughts
    Myron Guyton from tiny Eastern Kentucky and Greg Jackson from LSU solidified a Giants Defense as Rookies, maybe Starters, and came out of nowhere in the Draft to prove their worth. Parcells believed in them and they played and played well as Rookies helping the G-men to the SB in '90.....

Veteran
    Not my money

King might get cut anyway then the number is free

I hope he gets it he deserves to keep his number

Quote Originally Posted by Eliordie View Post
    Not my money

King might get cut anyway then the number is free

I hope he gets it he deserves to keep his number
    I feel ya but I think king deserves a roster spot and I believe he just needs a shot at more PT and hopefully as a 4th or 5th WR he can contribute
    Myron Guyton from tiny Eastern Kentucky and Greg Jackson from LSU solidified a Giants Defense as Rookies, maybe Starters, and came out of nowhere in the Draft to prove their worth. Parcells believed in them and they played and played well as Rookies helping the G-men to the SB in '90.....

He can have #3 1/2 as far as I care.....let's see him catch some TDs
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Quote Originally Posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
    He can have #3 1/2 as far as I care.....let's see him catch some TDs
    He seems like a 4 3/8 kind of guy.

Link?
    Mood: WOOF!

3.5.Com
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

LMCAO