Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I Had No Idea That The Going Price For 12 Garbage Time Sacks was 15 Million!

Franchise tagging JPP was a monumental waste of 15 million, and will prove to be an equally monumental waste of a roster spot when he does nothing once again in 2015!
    I've never heard of rewarding a player with 15 million guaranteed dollars, in the hope that he can once again be the player....not that he was a year ago, but the player he last was in 2011.
    This has to be the worst strategy for success since Custer's at the Little Bighorn!

Just Breathe
    All Hail The New York Giants!!

Just another attention ***** with a lame thread.
    [

Fail.

Married to the message board mafia leader.

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue58 View Post
    Franchise tagging JPP was a monumental waste of 15 million, and will prove to be an equally monumental waste of a roster spot when he does nothing once again in 2015!
    I've never heard of rewarding a player with 15 million guaranteed dollars, in the hope that he can once again be the player....not that he was a year ago, but the player he last was in 2011.
    This has to be the worst strategy for success since Custer's at the Little Bighorn!
    Do you even watch the Giants? JPP is by far the best defensive player we have and one of the top DEs in the NFL. He is worth that price and I am sure he will be getting a long term deal in the next day or so.

do you know that the FT gives the team time to come up with a new contract for said player???

and you are over reacting big time as well
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

We have a reputation of bonehead moves we have to uphold.

Looks like another garbage time post.

You can always go be a Jets fan if you don't like it lol

Central NJ - the DMZ of Giants/Eagles land
    I think JPP will do well under Spags.

Spags will make it happen. He knows how to make the pass rush work.
    *Just beat the damn Cowboys and I can be happy.*