+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to New Message Boards!

Bench Player
    Great site!

Hello Board

Hi:
    I am new to this. I wanted to know if there was a way to actually contact Eli Manning. Let me explain. I am a middle school secretary in Maryland. One of our students in 7th grade, his name is Alex, was recently diagnosed with Lukemia. This has been a devastating situation for Alex and his family. Alex is a die hard Giants fan and totally loves Eli Manning. Alex is on medication to save his life; however, the medicaiton is creating terrible side affects that prevent him from taking them at times. While his doctors are working diligently to help with this situation. This young man is so brave he comes to school everyday, when he is not hospitalized for side affects. I would so love to be able to somehow contact Eli Manning to have him contact Alex via email, text, letter, whatever would be reasonable. Anything you could do to point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. The email that I provided is my work email. Thank you for your help.

Tammy Wonder

Hi:
    I am new to this. I wanted to know if there was a way to actually contact Eli Manning. Let me explain. I am a middle school secretary in Maryland. One of our students in 7th grade, his name is Alex, was recently diagnosed with Lukemia. This has been a devastating situation for Alex and his family. Alex is a die hard Giants fan and totally loves Eli Manning. Alex is on medication to save his life; however, the medicaiton is creating terrible side affects that prevent him from taking them at times. While his doctors are working diligently to help with this situation. This young man is so brave he comes to school everyday, when he is not hospitalized for side affects. I would so love to be able to somehow contact Eli Manning to have him contact Alex via email, text, letter, whatever would be reasonable. Anything you could do to point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. The email that I provided is my work email. Thank you for your help.

Tammy Wonder

Quote Originally Posted by TamFootballChik View Post
    Hi:

Tammy Wonder
    Check your Private Messages
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Bench Player
    Ladies and Gents, After a 10 year hiatus I felt the call to come back to this great board for more stimulating Giant conversation, or ridicule, whichever I deserve. So, from the great state of North Carolina and a true Giant bretheran for 50 plus years I bid you all a hardy hello. Lets talk Giants football

New here! Let's go Giants! Best regards from spain.

Bench Player
    Well it has been a few years since I have been here...2 SB wins since actually....Not a new member, just renewing....Can't wait for the 2014 season to begin!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hobie1 View Post
    Well it has been a few years since I have been here...2 SB wins since actually....Not a new member, just renewing....Can't wait for the 2014 season to begin!!
    Glad to have you back. We need as many giants fans on here as possible
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

+ Reply to Thread