+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to New Message Boards!

Bench Player
    Hi
    new to the forum
    new to the NFL
    new to the Giants
    English/Australian worked in USA for a couple of years, now in Perth, Australia
    its fun to be a newbie at something again!

Is there a place to report bugs on the website? Flash player (latest) in Firefox (latest) rarely stays stable throughout a series of video. It is invariably threatening to crash or actually crashing the plugin or the browser.

Bench Player
    can anybody explain to me why we need to go through another season with ELI? He already has more INTs than TDs. Though I think a lot has to do with getting used to the new offense, clearly everyone is confused by the hand signals. We look absolutely terrible. Maybe give nassib a try?

Quote Originally Posted by britishblue2 View Post
    test
    Hi bb2 ......hope you are well ....how is that bus of yours ? , regards UK
    Non Omnis Moriar

I have no idea who the moderators are but they seem to close pro NY Giant threads and let troll threads run wild. This message board sucks.

Question Text formatting tools?

Why are there no text formatting tools in the text editor? I've tried it in IE, Firefox and Chrome, ... I've tried every option in the settings. They're all the same.

I'm pretty sure they were there in the past, when we first switched to this MB software.

Miscellaneous Options
    Message Editor Interface:

Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing
    Basic Editor - A simple text box
    Standard Editor - Extra formatting controls

When posting messages to the forums or other members, there are three interface types available to you. The simplest of these is a simple text box, while the last is a fully-fledged WYSIWYG editor, which allows you to format your text as you want it and see the results immediately.

Depending upon the capabilities of your web browser, you may not be able to use all of these options. If you experience problems when posting messages, try switching to a different interface type.

Quote Originally Posted by krygny View Post
    Why are there no text formatting tools in the text editor? I've tried it in IE, Firefox and Chrome, ... I've tried every option in the settings. They're all the same.

I'm pretty sure they were there in the past, when we first switched to this MB software.

Miscellaneous Options
    Message Editor Interface:

Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing
    Basic Editor - A simple text box
    Standard Editor - Extra formatting controls

When posting messages to the forums or other members, there are three interface types available to you. The simplest of these is a simple text box, while the last is a fully-fledged WYSIWYG editor, which allows you to format your text as you want it and see the results immediately.

Depending upon the capabilities of your web browser, you may not be able to use all of these options. If you experience problems when posting messages, try switching to a different interface type.
    From what I recall, there were issues with some of them a while back. It was either never fixed or never re-enabled.

Attention Mods, you will promptly fix the technical problems with the text editor or you will be given an infraction.

That had to hurt

"I test how other people deal with reality"
    this has the energy of a playoff game

+ Reply to Thread