+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to New Message Boards!

Bronx NYC ......... Justin Gilbert "bandwagoneer"
    Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    I'm having the same issue, well, I think I can upload normal ones, but I don't think I'm allowed to upload an animated signiture (gif) like the old forum....is there any way around that?
    I figured it out but my sig is much smaller now...I've seen some people with bigger sigs and animated ones but they use alternate sites to upload them.

I haven't figured it totally out yet.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by moo View Post
    The ranking is based on post count, not join date. Same as the last boards.
    Yup, but the board before the last was based on join date. This is why I put Advanced Member in my Sig even though I only have something slightly over 4000 posts since the first post I made on the very first message boards we had. As my sig says, I posted as anonymous on the original board the day after the loss in Super Bowl 35 but I created my user name during the 01-02 season but that old board had no join date tracker and I never posted again after that fateful day after Super Bowl 35. My join date was a random day of two message board versions before this one where I had to recreate my repeatchamps user name anyway. When we moved to the board prior to this one they had to give me a new join date of May 2006. March 2002 was when I officially joined the 1st message boards that tracked Join Date. The 2002 boards tagged you with Advanced Member at some nominal time after your join date. Maybe it was at the 3 year mark.
    Last edited by repeatchamps; 07-24-2012 at 12:34 PM.
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Test 1234567

OK Avatar..but no sig

last test for now

nice lay out

Posting it here for now, and maybe in my signature but

I am MikeIsAGiant for those who don't know. Starting fresh with new posts. I don't care about posts numbers, and I joined in October 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Fuhgeddaboutit View Post
    Posting it here for now, and maybe in my signature but

I am MikeIsAGiant for those who don't know. Starting fresh with new posts. I don't care about posts numbers, and I joined in October 2010
    You could include that info in you sig if you want.

To Mod_C, or other Mod: I'm guessing you are aware of this, but just in case--the time/date on the posts are off. For example, the post before mine here in this thread says "Today 7:47 PM", when in reality it is now 2:50 PM MST (4:50 PM IN New York). Not a big deal, at all, but since this is a break-in period for the new MB, I'm pointing it out.

Otherwise I am liking the new format. I'm just getting used to it but can already see many features made easier to access.

Still having trouble replying to threads other than Quick Reply. Also my sig is not appearing,
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Part of sig now working apparently....but still no picture
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

+ Reply to Thread