+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to New Message Boards!

Question - How do you make the boards show the most recently replied threads in order, instead of when they were chronologically created?

Quote Originally Posted by Neverend View Post
    Question - How do you make the boards show the most recently replied threads in order, instead of when they were chronologically created?

There's a 'what's new tab' at the top of the screen near "forums". Hit that and it should show up
    OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
    SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by Neverend View Post
    I clicked on the "last post by" header and it re-arranged them.

I can't figure out how to contact an administrator for help getting my user name back either. Said it was blocked from receiving private messages.

Bronx NYC ......... Justin Gilbert "bandwagoneer"
    Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    bump.........
    Ok, I'll ask in a different way. Is there any navigation button or link that takes you directly to the Giants.com homepage like the last forum had?
    Last edited by titwio; 07-25-2012 at 07:53 PM.

Thread display options? It keeps reverting to something I don't want. Can we set a default?

I think the problem might be that my previous user name is too long for the new boards. I don't mind changing it, but I want my old stats if possible.

Can a mod possibly help me? I had to create a new account because I could not activate my old one. I believe it is because I can't remember the email address that my old account was attached to. My old name was NHPGIANTSFAN. I have created a new account just adding a 1 to the end of it. Is there any way that I can get my old name back. I have been a member since 2006.

Not really overwhelmed with the new board, can't get my profile picture to post / not thrilled that we have to scroll through these tiny windows to read a post, still working at it, maybe there are adjustments to make, not giving up yet.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan1 View Post
    Can a mod possibly help me? I had to create a new account because I could not activate my old one. I believe it is because I can't remember the email address that my old account was attached to. My old name was NHPGIANTSFAN. I have created a new account just adding a 1 to the end of it. Is there any way that I can get my old name back. I have been a member since 2006.
    Send an email to giantsboards@gmail.com
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

+ Reply to Thread