+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to New Message Boards!

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Send an email to giantsboards@gmail.com
    Thanks, I sent an email asking to get my old password from ny06. Still haven't heard from them yet.

****ING FINALLY! I've been trying to get my old account back for days now! After trying to send the "password renewal" email to my Yahoo account like 15 times, one finally went through! I almost gave up on it....anyway HI!

Banned
    Board super slow. I post a new thread and nothing shows on the board?

finally got logged in. What a pain in the but.. Hopefully, these new boards are better then what i've seen early on.. Seems like it was alot easier to find threads and see everything going on, on the old boards.. But, i just started on here, so we shall see...

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingTruck View Post
    ****ING FINALLY! I've been trying to get my old account back for days now! After trying to send the "password renewal" email to my Yahoo account like 15 times, one finally went through! I almost gave up on it....anyway HI!
    Ya, same here.. I just about gave up myself...

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan1 View Post
    Can a mod possibly help me? I had to create a new account because I could not activate my old one. I believe it is because I can't remember the email address that my old account was attached to. My old name was NHPGIANTSFAN. I have created a new account just adding a 1 to the end of it. Is there any way that I can get my old name back. I have been a member since 2006.
    Thank you Roanoke Fan for your assistance!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fuhgeddaboutit View Post
    There's a 'what's new tab' at the top of the screen near "forums". Hit that and it should show up
    Thats cool and all, but it shows ALL FORUM POSTS. Is there a way to just get the newest "Talk About Giants Football" threads sorted perminantly?

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Thats cool and all, but it shows ALL FORUM POSTS. Is there a way to just get the newest "Talk About Giants Football" threads sorted perminantly?

Nope, don't think so. Just go to the ones that were recently updated or search the TAGF.

It shouldn't be that difficult. It's much easier than the last forum actually
    OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
    SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    For me the in TAGF, threads are sorted in alphabetical order by Title as a default. If you click "Last Post By" in the blue header, you can sort by that field. It's really annoying to do this every time and should be changed.

I also agree that we need a link to giants.com at the top somewhere.

appreciate the help in getting back on

Thanks for admins assistance and Im liking the new forum

+ Reply to Thread