+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to New Message Boards!

Quote Originally Posted by Fuhgeddaboutit View Post
    There's a 'what's new tab' at the top of the screen near "forums". Hit that and it should show up
    Quote Originally Posted by lamas View Post
    For me the in TAGF, threads are sorted in alphabetical order by Title as a default. If you click "Last Post By" in the blue header, you can sort by that field. It's really annoying to do this every time and should be changed.

I also agree that we need a link to giants.com at the top somewhere.
    Exactly. If they want it to be user friendly to navegate easier, they would make a swich to default with the most rescent threads posted in, like the old fomat. This sorting is whack IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuhgeddaboutit View Post
    Nope, don't think so. Just go to the ones that were recently updated or search the TAGF.

It shouldn't be that difficult. It's much easier than the last forum actually
    How so? The old forum was already sorted this way. Here, you have to click a last posted in button, then click it again to sort from most recent. Eh, I guess Im just never happy. Thats the only thing that Im not so thrilled with so far though. The rest looks very solid.

No idea what that even means to be honest. All I need is a "whats new" tab to tell me who posted where and then I can click one button to go see who the last person who commented was and what he commented.
    OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
    SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    How so? The old forum was already sorted this way. Here, you have to click a last posted in button, then click it again to sort from most recent. Eh, I guess Im just never happy. Thats the only thing that Im not so thrilled with so far though. The rest looks very solid.
    I'm thinking this will get fixed eventually. They probably have their hands full with trying to get people signed in and everything. I just hope it's sooner rather than later.

I can't get on with my old Username! Any Ideas?
    Last edited by georgeknj; 07-26-2012 at 10:08 PM.

Angry

Yeah I can't either. 5th time I''ve had to create a new username here....My poor post count...

Quote Originally Posted by georgeknj View Post
    I can't get on with my old Username! Any Ideas?
    Click the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Every time I sign on the threads are listed alpabetically until I change it. How do I change this?
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Ok........here's the issues I have so far with the new boards. Sometimes I can't reply to a thread at all unless I double click on "reply with quote" Sometimes I am able to quick reply by just clicking in the box but no every time. The tabs labled "Reply to Thread" "Post Quck Reply" and "Reply" do not work AT ALL. If I click on one of those I can't do anything else until I move out of the thread all together and come back to it.

Also....any time I sign into TAGF forum or come back to it from another forum, ie. Smack talk it defaults to listing the threads alphabetically. I have to go to the bottom of the page and change the settings.

I can't post pictures in the text of my post, nor can I add a picture to my signature

So far this board is significantly less user friendly than the old board.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

The only real issue I have with the new forums is the amount of spam that is coming in. It seems like every forum you go to, there's a spam thread or spam post. I think you guys know what I am talking about.

+ Reply to Thread