+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 388

Thread: Welcome to New Message Boards!

  1. #281
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    103,727
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuhgeddaboutit View Post
    Well hopefully the Mods put this on Tapatalk or ForumRunner APP so it can be easily downloadable and it'll look nice and clean.
    We have sent this to IT
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1






    # 80

  2. #282
    Would it be possible to limit thread creation to members with at least a handful of posts? It'd at least limit the amount of spam that's getting through.

  3. #283
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    103,727
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Would it be possible to limit thread creation to members with at least a handful of posts? It'd at least limit the amount of spam that's getting through.
    We are looking into that
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1






    # 80

  4. #284
    TC: My ma urged me to get out of this game. When I was a kid, she pleaded with me. And I meant to, you know what I mean? But she died.

    Reese: Tough

    TC: Now look at me. I'm wet nurse to a last-place, dead-to-the-neck-up ball club, and I'm choking to death!

  5. #285
    that worked
    TC: My ma urged me to get out of this game. When I was a kid, she pleaded with me. And I meant to, you know what I mean? But she died.

    Reese: Tough

    TC: Now look at me. I'm wet nurse to a last-place, dead-to-the-neck-up ball club, and I'm choking to death!

  6. #286
    Bench Player JesyM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    CT, USA
    Posts
    1
    Had to get a new account, but glad to be back after being away for several months!

  7. #287
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    56
    I really don't like the new boards. Why fix something that is not broken?

  8. #288
    The old boards were broken. Literally. There were features and links which no longer worked.

    And you joined this month yet the boards switched over in August?

  9. #289
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    The old boards were broken. Literally. There were features and links which no longer worked.

    And you joined this month yet the boards switched over in August?
    Does it matter when I joined? Even if you are not a member, you can log on as a guest just to view threads.....

  10. #290
    Quote Originally Posted by Abby Manning View Post
    Does it matter when I joined? Even if you are not a member, you can log on as a guest just to view threads.....
    Yes it does. If you didn't use the old boards then you've no idea how bad they were. Viewing is one thing, using them was painful.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts