+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to New Message Boards!

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    How do I change the color of my font?
    How do I quote posts?

thanks - this is a great site and the big blues are the best team !! we are winning the SB this season just wait and see

thanks again to roanokefan for finding a way to link me back up here!!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianGiant View Post
    Enjoy the new boards!

Please let us know if you have any issues....
    So if we take issue with the moderating on this board, can we post our grievances here?

Is there a medium for such expression?

Quote Originally Posted by 4thand1 View Post
    So if we take issue with the moderating on this board, can we post our grievances here?

Ideally, you want to handle it on the PM level.

If that doesn't work, then you go here: LINK

Quote Originally Posted by 4thand1 View Post

At the bottom of every thread, find the words "Contact Us" and click on that.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Hello guys I've been watching the NFL for a while and never really considered a favorite team but stayed a sports fan of it.. I've watched the playoffs and rooted for teams but it seemed like every team besides the Giants that won the SuperBowl I just really hate with passion. Just to name a few, Steelers, Patriots, Saints Packers, Except for the Colts in 2006. But it seems like the teams I didn't want to see in the SuperBowl or the teams I didn't want to win the SuperBowl the NYGiants were their to beat them every time and I rooted really hard for you guys as you've been my team for years and now I've decided to make the Giants my official team after so many years of watching the NFL "seven years"

Quote Originally Posted by NYGcolbert View Post
    Hello guys I've been watching the NFL for a while and never really considered a favorite team but stayed a sports fan of it.. I've watched the playoffs and rooted for teams but it seemed like every team besides the Giants that won the SuperBowl I just really hate with passion. Just to name a few, Steelers, Patriots, Saints Packers, Except for the Colts in 2006. But it seems like the teams I didn't want to see in the SuperBowl or the teams I didn't want to win the SuperBowl the NYGiants were their to beat them every time and I rooted really hard for you guys as you've been my team for years and now I've decided to make the Giants my official team after so many years of watching the NFL "seven years"
    Welcome aboard! You picked a great team to root for, as well as a great organization.
    #80 = Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
    #13 = Friday, Saturday, Sunday.

Thanks Rudyy, I feel like I've been an undercover fan for years but never said anything. Now it's time to show my true colors lol..I said I was a fan of many teams but the Giants are the team I now fully support so all ties with other teams are cut off and it's all about the blue buddy. Gotta get some gear now!

test

+ Reply to Thread