+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 369
  1. #151
    I just wanna thank the webmaster who answers emails. I had an issue with resetting my password and was going to create a new name. But the guy, whoever he is, helped me out. We got good guys running these boards. Thanks to whoever the webmaster is, props.

  2. #152
    Veteran ryan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    RUDYY IS THE MIKE!!!!!
    Posts
    4,242
    how to i get my signature picture on my signature

  3. #153
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    how to i get my signature picture on my signature

    Get your picture URL, and put them in between this.

    [IMG][/IMG]

    And then paste that into the white box under edit signature in the settings.
    OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
    SINCE OCTOBER 2010.


  4. #154
    Veteran ryan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    RUDYY IS THE MIKE!!!!!
    Posts
    4,242
    what happend to you old username?

  5. #155
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    what happend to you old username?
    Hated it. For now, I'm keeping that on my sig (might be awhile though seeing that people still probably dn't know me).

    I like this better only because it defines me (italian heritage and I live in Brooklyn)
    OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
    SINCE OCTOBER 2010.


  6. #156
    Veteran ryan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    RUDYY IS THE MIKE!!!!!
    Posts
    4,242
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuhgeddaboutit View Post
    Hated it. For now, I'm keeping that on my sig (might be awhile though seeing that people still probably dn't know me).

    I like this better only because it defines me (italian heritage and I live in Brooklyn)
    i liked your posts even though you were new two boards like me. i have picture in my sig but i cant get it into the box that you were talking about

  7. #157
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    i liked your posts even though you were new two boards like me. i have picture in my sig but i cant get it into the box that you were talking about
    Thanks man, but it was time for a change in the username. I hated it.

    Send me the URL of the picture or something, and I'll get it for you.
    OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
    SINCE OCTOBER 2010.


  8. #158
    Veteran ryan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    RUDYY IS THE MIKE!!!!!
    Posts
    4,242
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuhgeddaboutit View Post
    Thanks man, but it was time for a change in the username. I hated it.

    Send me the URL of the picture or something, and I'll get it for you.
    http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/im...rop_exact.jpg?
    FUTURE NFL STAR


  9. #159
    Not working lol, weird.
    OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
    SINCE OCTOBER 2010.


  10. #160
    Veteran ryan12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    RUDYY IS THE MIKE!!!!!
    Posts
    4,242
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuhgeddaboutit View Post
    Not working lol, weird.
    should i try a diffrent picture
    FUTURE NFL STAR


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts