+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 381
  1. #231
    test test test

  2. #232
    Bench Player Rely on Eli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    South of H#LL!
    Posts
    19
    test test test

  3. #233
    fyi, board viewable history is only 2 pages. Suggestion is to make it like 10 or 20. Threads during game time tend to push old threads back past the 2 pages so we can't get to them without using the search tool.

  4. #234
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,659
    Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    fyi, board viewable history is only 2 pages. Suggestion is to make it like 10 or 20. Threads during game time tend to push old threads back past the 2 pages so we can't get to them without using the search tool.
    you can change that : at the bottom of Tagf's main view page under " thread display options"....change where it says last day to what ever you want....and I believe you can set it in your personal and or in general settings ....

  5. #235
    Veteran FIFTY6G-MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ARMPIT OF U.S.
    Posts
    1,989
    Why do only about half of the emoticons work? I have tried IE and also google chrome with the same results.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"


  6. #236
    All-Pro Carter.525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Omaha!, NJ
    Posts
    8,782
    somebody please help me with a sig.. I cant get to work

    thanks

  7. #237
    test, test, test

  8. #238

    Smile Oh, yea! I'm in!

    Thanks, Mod C !

    THE GIANTS ARE STILL SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!

  9. #239
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,659
    Quote Originally Posted by carter.525 View Post
    somebody please help me with a sig.. I cant get to work

    thanks
    make sure you are within the size restriction of of width 5.00 height 1.00.

  10. #240
    All-Pro Carter.525's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Omaha!, NJ
    Posts
    8,782
    Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    make sure you are within the size restriction of of width 5.00 height 1.00.
    I can select it.. but it wont let me insert it (hehe) Is that because its to big (hehe)?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts