Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to New Message Boards!

Finally!!!!
    A board that is easy for my eyes...

Thanks Mod.

Bench Player
    This forum is BALLER

Bench Player
    hey giants fans I'm so glad I found this forum. long time giants fan literally since 86 when I was a little kid and the GMEN are the best team in the NFL since that time with the most lombardi trophies.

Cant wait to see our next one! Look forward to getting to know you guys and talk giants football.

Quick question. How do i put a pic under my name so other people can see it? The only one i see is the one when i go to my profile =/

Quote Originally Posted by nygfan90 View Post
    Quick question. How do i put a pic under my name so other people can see it? The only one i see is the one when i go to my profile =/
    Go to settings, edit avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod_C View Post
    Go to settings, edit avatar.
    Thank you!!

Is there somewhere on the boards webpage that takes you back to the home page of Giants.com? If there is, I can't find it. I'd like to see that, it's just good webpage design to have a button back to the home page.

I like the old boards better...this one is set up where you can friend people? is this facebook or a place to talk football? also alot of people had issues with getting logged in...overall...whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    What is a test? You posting this is a test?
    Mystery solved. When I resolve a posters login problems, I do a test post using their login protocol so I don't waste the poster's time if I forgot to tweak a setting.

Quote Originally Posted by repeatchamps View Post
    On the first page of the board I noticed several threads that are advertisements unrelated to the Giants. Somehow spam got through I guess. This never once happened on the old boards so it seems odd that these ads made it through and have not yet been deleted. It doesn't bother me unless the board gets flooded with it but other people could get annoyed.
    We are clearing them out as quickly as we can.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

+ Reply to Thread