+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to New Message Boards!

Angry

How about better emotions! These stink!
    TC: My ma urged me to get out of this game. When I was a kid, she pleaded with me. And I meant to, you know what I mean? But she died.

Reese: Tough

TC: Now look at me. I'm wet nurse to a last-place, dead-to-the-neck-up ball club, and I'm choking to death!

Can we can this sticky already? Pretty much run it's course, no?

.......If ANYONE ties a joke like this to me you will be banned on the spot!
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    Can we can this sticky already? Pretty much run it's course, no?

.......If ANYONE ties a joke like this to me you will be banned on the spot!
    There's new members everyday, they might as well keep this up here.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    There's new members everyday, they might as well keep this up here.
    Right but most of this has to do with old members and carry over data. There's way too many stickies in this layout we have.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

#80 - Get well soon Vic

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    Right but most of this has to do with old members and carry over data. There's way too many stickies in this layout we have.
    You just want a Cruz sticky lol.

But yeah idk..they come on here to ask questions about the board and what not.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    You just want a Cruz sticky lol.

But yeah idk..they come on here to ask questions about the board and what not.
    Lol!

I will not stop till we attain one! haha
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

#80 - Get well soon Vic

test

A good board section that could actually attract some decent attention would be one in which each player, particularly new players coming to the Giants, would be the original heading. No new threads could be started, except by the moderator naming an incoming player, and each thread would be there to highlight information about the player and to discuss past play, where the player is from, how he got to the Giants, etc.

This would be like a collective thinktank of each player and where off topic comments could be sacked.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenZone View Post
    A good board section that could actually attract some decent attention would be one in which each player, particularly new players coming to the Giants, would be the original heading. No new threads could be started, except by the moderator naming an incoming player, and each thread would be there to highlight information about the player and to discuss past play, where the player is from, how he got to the Giants, etc.

This would be like a collective thinktank of each player and where off topic comments could be sacked.
    Here's the problem. Everyone, and I mean everyone, thinks their idea or news flash is more sensational, noteworthy, unique, or whatever than anyone else's. They don 't want their thought(s) buried on page 4 out of concern that no one will read it/them. We tried doing something like that with Players in Free Agency and the result was not pretty.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Here's the problem. Everyone, and I mean everyone, thinks their idea or news flash is more sensational, noteworthy, unique, or whatever than anyone else's. They don 't want their thought(s) buried on page 4 out of concern that no one will read it/them. We tried doing something like that with Players in Free Agency and the result was not pretty.
    How about locking duplicate threads the instant they pop up. That way posters still get their soapbox without fragmenting discussion?

+ Reply to Thread