Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast
    Bench Player
    test

Bench Player
    test

Bench Player
    test

Question Text formatting tools?

Why are there no text formatting tools in the text editor? I've tried it in IE, Firefox and Chrome, ... I've tried every option in the settings. They're all the same.

I'm pretty sure they were there in the past, when we first switched to this MB software.

Miscellaneous Options
    Message Editor Interface:

Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing
    Basic Editor - A simple text box
    Standard Editor - Extra formatting controls

When posting messages to the forums or other members, there are three interface types available to you. The simplest of these is a simple text box, while the last is a fully-fledged WYSIWYG editor, which allows you to format your text as you want it and see the results immediately.

Depending upon the capabilities of your web browser, you may not be able to use all of these options. If you experience problems when posting messages, try switching to a different interface type.

Quote Originally Posted by krygny View Post
    Why are there no text formatting tools in the text editor? I've tried it in IE, Firefox and Chrome, ... I've tried every option in the settings. They're all the same.

I'm pretty sure they were there in the past, when we first switched to this MB software.

Miscellaneous Options
    Message Editor Interface:

Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing
    Basic Editor - A simple text box
    Standard Editor - Extra formatting controls

When posting messages to the forums or other members, there are three interface types available to you. The simplest of these is a simple text box, while the last is a fully-fledged WYSIWYG editor, which allows you to format your text as you want it and see the results immediately.

Depending upon the capabilities of your web browser, you may not be able to use all of these options. If you experience problems when posting messages, try switching to a different interface type.
    From what I recall, there were issues with some of them a while back. It was either never fixed or never re-enabled.

Attention Mods, you will promptly fix the technical problems with the text editor or you will be given an infraction.

That had to hurt

this has the energy of a playoff game

smh poor throw

Quote Originally Posted by MagillasMango View Post
    Attention Mods, you will promptly fix the technical problems with the text editor or you will be given an infraction.

It is beyond our control, infraction accepted