+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to New Message Boards!

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    Part of sig now working apparently....but still no picture
    Where is the object you want to import? If it's on your computer, click on Edit Signature and browse for it. If it's a link, copy and paste into Option 1.

It took me a few tries. I finally moved it to photobucket and that solved the problem
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

I dont like how my screen name is too long to fit on one line.. so it says GIANT
    S

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Where is the object you want to import? If it's on your computer, click on Edit Signature and browse for it. If it's a link, copy and paste into Option 1.

It took me a few tries. I finally moved it to photobucket and that solved the problem
    It's on my computer....did the whole browse deal a few times. Oh well.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    It's on my computer....did the whole browse deal a few times. Oh well.
    try bracketing with [img] [/img] ?

Moving it to photobucket isn't a big deal, even if you have to create an account.
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 10-26-2012 at 08:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod_C View Post
    try bracketing with [img} [/img} ?
    I had problems too but saw someone mention using [sig pic] [/sig pic]

It helped me.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen46 View Post
    To Mod_C, or other Mod: I'm guessing you are aware of this, but just in case--the time/date on the posts are off. For example, the post before mine here in this thread says "Today 7:47 PM", when in reality it is now 2:50 PM MST (4:50 PM IN New York). Not a big deal, at all, but since this is a break-in period for the new MB, I'm pointing it out.

Otherwise I am liking the new format. I'm just getting used to it but can already see many features made easier to access.
    It's in your profile settings. You have to choose Eastern Time....

Question: How can I tell if a thread is recently updated. Like, say if I log off. And between then and when i log back, there have been additional posts to that thread. How can I tell? I'm having problems telling what a blue envelope icon vs the red envelope icon are .. and also when those icons are "filled" and when they are not.

Thanks!

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    Question: How can I tell if a thread is recently updated. Like, say if I log off. And between then and when i log back, there have been additional posts to that thread. How can I tell? I'm having problems telling what a blue envelope icon vs the red envelope icon are .. and also when those icons are "filled" and when they are not.

Thanks!
    Just click the "What's New" button at the top of the page.

You can also subscribe to threads you wish to keep track of. This will make them appear on your control panel.
    You can also elect to receive email notifications when a thread is updated.

Smooth Transition

+ Reply to Thread