+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Cowboys ~ Eagles

Cowboys : I hate ya but nothing but respect to you

Eagles : eat ****

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Re: Cowboys ~ Eagles

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]Cowboys : I hate ya but nothing but respect to you

[/quote]

I feel the same way, I have an honorable rivalry respect for the Cowboys, but hate the Eagles with every joint in my body.

[quote user="giantyankee1976"]Cowboys : I hate ya but nothing but respect to you

[/quote]
    Yep... And I think even the players feel that way. U don't see that hatred u see like when we play eagles. Mutual respect is what I saw last night.

At times it was a comedy of errors for both teams but enjoyable game for fans not of our teams to watch....

The 8 lead changes made it very entertaining to friends of mine watching that could care less about either team
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

I too have a healthy hatred towards the Eagles and most of their fans.

My hatred is not as strong towards the Cowboys, but in a couple weeks an Eagles win over the Boys could be of great benefit to the Giants. That is as long as the Giants take care of their own business vs the Skins and Jets.

Then the last game vs the Cowboys at home will not mean anything when it comes to winning the division.

But ugh---its hard for me to root for the Eagles at anytime, makes me sick to my stomach!
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

Veteran

[quote user="NYGFaninILL"][quote user="giantyankee1976"]Cowboys : I hate ya but nothing but respect to you

[/quote]

I feel the same way, I have an honorable rivalry respect for the Cowboys, but hate the Eagles with every joint in my body.[/quote]

I feel that way, but only on the message board. The Cowboys fans I see in real life are without exception, obnoxious morons. But then again I live in NY so anyone who's a Cowboys fan here is probably a frontrunner from the Smith/Aikman days.

I hate the Eagles but need them to beat the Jets so they have something to play for against Dallas. If they can beat Dallas I hope they lose the following week and ruin all the Eagles fans Christmas.

I want the iggles to go on and whoop them jets and cowgirls.
    Really would be nice to see them take out perhaps two teams playoff chances.

[quote user="NYfanatic"]I want the iggles to go on and whoop them jets and cowgirls.
    [/quote] if that happens we might be fighting for our own playoff hopes comes week 17

Veteran

[quote user="appletree943"][quote user="NYfanatic"]I want the iggles to go on and whoop them jets and cowgirls.
    [/quote] if that happens we might be fighting for our own playoff hopes comes week 17[/quote]

And if not you guys can always just disappear from GMB again for another year or so

[quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="appletree943"][quote user="NYfanatic"]I want the iggles to go on and whoop them jets and cowgirls.
    [/quote] if that happens we might be fighting for our own playoff hopes comes week 17[/quote]

And if not you guys can always just disappear from GMB again for another year or so[/quote]

which is why I'm rooting the jets...can't let the egirls get a glimmer of hope

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI