+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When will the E-girls and Mike Vick learn they are not a dynasty!!!

Smile When will the E-girls and Mike Vick learn they are not a dynasty!!!

Hey Vick how about you stay healthy first oh yeah you always have the SB champs to worry about too. I can't stand PHILLY!!! Why are they considered a better team when we won it all. The Giants are healthy I think our WR's are better and our d-line is better (ALSO ELI IS THE QB VICK WISHES HE COULD BE)so how someone tell me how they are the favorites once again. I don't know maybe it's just me but I don't think Mike Vick can take the Eagles anywhere. I mean 1 good year and all this praise for this guy don't get it.

new season new teams...clean slate....its the way nyers should like it .... underdog... we can be the bottom of the basement in the nfc east as long as we arnt siting home during the playoffs ..no need to be 15-1 or 16-0....it doesnt get us rings

When he stops taking drugs

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Hey Vick how about you stay healthy first oh yeah you always have the SB champs to worry about too. I can't stand PHILLY!!! Why are they considered a better team when we won it all. The Giants are healthy I think our WR's are better and our d-line is better (ALSO ELI IS THE QB VICK WISHES HE COULD BE)so how someone tell me how they are the favorites once again. I don't know maybe it's just me but I don't think Mike Vick can take the Eagles anywhere. I mean 1 good year and all this praise for this guy don't get it.

You are the Underdogs Because RGIII is in Washington and he's gonna Light your sorry asses up... and the Beagulls are gonna wish they had a REAL qb.

All-Pro
    He will never learn

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    He will never learn

He seems to do well against the Gunts... remember that game where he brought them from 21 down in 7 minutes and you guys lost on that walk off punt return?

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    When he stops taking drugs
    LOL yeah he's an idiot can't stand him

Quote Originally Posted by BaldawgBites View Post
    You are the Underdogs Because RGIII is in Washington and he's gonna Light your sorry asses up... and the Beagulls are gonna wish they had a REAL qb.
    It's funny when the foreskins talk s*** when they finally swept us this year and how many times did we do that to them I actually believe Eli's record is 10-4 against your foreskins and your telling me a guy that had one great year in COLLEGE and hasn't taken a snap in the NFL is going to light up our healthy D, man you guys are ******ed can't wait to see RGPEE pee his pants when JPP breaks him in half

That is FALSE the giants with Eli have and even record against Vick and it's the other way around the Giants usually do very good against Vick the D usually corrals him pretty damn good it's funny that you only point to a game that he WAS 21 POINTS DOWN lol. everyone forgets that the Giants usually beat Vick when he was with Atlanta.

That is FALSE the giants with Eli have and even record against Vick and it's the other way around the Giants usually do very good against Vick the D usually corrals him pretty damn good it's funny that you only point to a game that he WAS 21 POINTS DOWN lol. everyone forgets that the Giants usually beat Vick when he was with Atlanta.

First off I'm an EAGLE fan... I've been playing the stupid Foreskin fan for your amusement... THEY SUCK!!!!

Secondly, Vick is'nt in Atlanta anymore... he's An EAGLE... and he's got a Very Good defense to back him up... You guys got lit up by that defense and lost to the Eagles last year with VINCE YOUNG at QB... You have lost weapons on offense and Our defense has improved in coaching ( Bowles) and LB ( Ryans)... You just might get swept by us this year... and with losing 1 to the Cowpoosies and Possibly the Foreskins that puts you 2-4 in the division at worst and 3-3 at best... meanwhile we went 5-1 and we have become BETTER... The Gunts are in for a LONG season.

+ Reply to Thread