+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When will the E-girls and Mike Vick learn they are not a dynasty!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    LOL yeah he's an idiot can't stand him
    Vicky is that kind of woman that can't decide whether or not to get a breast reduction. The size of her breasts hurts her back most of the time, but it gets her all of the attention she needs from men.

Quote Originally Posted by BaldawgBites View Post
    First off I'm an EAGLE fan... I've been playing the stupid Foreskin fan for your amusement... THEY SUCK!!!!

Secondly, Vick is'nt in Atlanta anymore... he's An EAGLE... and he's got a Very Good defense to back him up... You guys got lit up by that defense and lost to the Eagles last year with VINCE YOUNG at QB... You have lost weapons on offense and Our defense has improved in coaching ( Bowles) and LB ( Ryans)... You just might get swept by us this year... and with losing 1 to the Cowpoosies and Possibly the Foreskins that puts you 2-4 in the division at worst and 3-3 at best... meanwhile we went 5-1 and we have become BETTER... The Gunts are in for a LONG season.
    You say we lost offensive players I say we got more lets compare the two teams
    1.QB Eli= Mike Vick (Mike Vick is the better runner but is that what a QB is all about no) Eli more clutch better passing read defenses better the edge goes to Eli
    2.WR= Maclin ,Jackson, Avant,=Cruz ,Nicks, Randle ( he will be the starter and 3rd wr) IMHO the Giants have the better receivers they are more physical are willing to go across the middle and Cruz and Nicks are just as homerun threats as maclin and jackson also better blockers
    3.RB= you have the egde but the postion is not as valued as it once was and with Jacobs leaving your losing leadership but you get an speedy athletic pass catching RB with Wilson and the combination of Bradshaw's power I don't know if it is really an advantage for your team anymore.
    4.TE= Brent Celic is good not great and Martellus Bennet has a lot to prove this year he is also a big target for a better passing QB in the redzone something Eli desperately needed you know how many more TD'S were left by the giants cause they didn't have a big tall strong fast TE and Randle at 6'3 also gives him that.
    5.Secondary yours is consider better but with the loss of samuels I think it got worse and our secondary has T2 back so we'll have to see
    6. O-line yours is better
    7.D-line ours is definitely better and anyone who say's different is dead wrong we got more depth with Osi and that with Tuck,JPP, Canty. I'll take that line overs anyone's.
    8.LB= When Boley went down our defense was all over now with him healthy and JW coming on and kiwi I think that is a formidable LB core so where is the clear cut advantage that your E-girls have I don't see one. I'm personally more worried about the Cow****s more then your E-girls cause Mike Vick I think is very overrated and will be exposed again this year

You say we lost offensive players I say we got more lets compare the two teams
    1.QB Eli= Mike Vick (Mike Vick is the better runner but is that what a QB is all about no) Eli more clutch better passing read defenses better the edge goes to Eli
    2.WR= Maclin ,Jackson, Avant,=Cruz ,Nicks, Randle ( he will be the starter and 3rd wr) IMHO the Giants have the better receivers they are more physical are willing to go across the middle and Cruz and Nicks are just as homerun threats as maclin and jackson also better blockers
    3.RB= you have the egde but the postion is not as valued as it once was and with Jacobs leaving your losing leadership but you get an speedy athletic pass catching RB with Wilson and the combination of Bradshaw's power I don't know if it is really an advantage for your team anymore.
    4.TE= Brent Celic is good not great and Martellus Bennet has a lot to prove this year he is also a big target for a better passing QB in the redzone something Eli desperately needed you know how many more TD'S were left by the giants cause they didn't have a big tall strong fast TE and Randle at 6'3 also gives him that.
    5.Secondary yours is consider better but with the loss of samuels I think it got worse and our secondary has T2 back so we'll have to see
    6. O-line yours is better
    7.D-line ours is definitely better and anyone who say's different is dead wrong we got more depth with Osi and that with Tuck,JPP, Canty. I'll take that line overs anyone's.
    8.LB= When Boley went down our defense was all over now with him healthy and JW coming on and kiwi I think that is a formidable LB core so where is the clear cut advantage that your E-girls have I don't see one. I'm personally more worried about the Cow****s more then your E-girls cause Mike Vick I think is very overrated and will be exposed again this year
    I'll agree with #1... 2 SB rings... can't argue

WR... a rookie is'nt going to help you mush in the beginning and Nicks had a broken Foot... NOT easy to come back from... after that you've got Cruz... He Better step it up because with Nicks recovering and a rookie... HE is gonna be #1 for a bit and I don't think he can handle that YET.

RB... well all i can say is you've got that right... but wilson is known to have fumblitis... which MAY or may NOT be a problem this year

TE... Celek put up darn good numbers for a guy with a bad hip and a sports hernia all last year... he's healthy now... BIG edge to us.

Secondary... Samuel was a liability in press coverage, DRC and Nnamdi are FAR better than he was... and since they are gonna use more Press Man this year... It was a good trade.

O line.... you're right.
    D Line.... I think you're underestimating our D Line... 46 sacks last year and all but 5 from the front 4... we also have depth... I think that is about even.
    LB... Ryans makes a difference, Rolle is in His second Year, Cheney Becomes a backup, Matthews is a spot guy who will get better, Kendricks LOOKS like a beast... but he's still a rookie so I don't really count on him... all In all... We have an advantage at RB,WR, Secondary, and TE... THAT's Significant.
    Mean people suck... Nice People swallow.

I'll agree with #1... 2 SB rings... can't argue

WR... a rookie is'nt going to help you mush in the beginning and Nicks had a broken Foot... NOT easy to come back from... after that you've got Cruz... He Better step it up because with Nicks recovering and a rookie... HE is gonna be #1 for a bit and I don't think he can handle that YET.

RB... well all i can say is you've got that right... but wilson is known to have fumblitis... which MAY or may NOT be a problem this year

TE... Celek put up darn good numbers for a guy with a bad hip and a sports hernia all last year... he's healthy now... BIG edge to us.

Secondary... Samuel was a liability in press coverage, DRC and Nnamdi are FAR better than he was... and since they are gonna use more Press Man this year... It was a good trade.

O line.... you're right.
    D Line.... I think you're underestimating our D Line... 46 sacks last year and all but 5 from the front 4... we also have depth... I think that is about even.
    LB... Ryans makes a difference, Rolle is in His second Year, Cheney Becomes a backup, Matthews is a spot guy who will get better, Kendricks LOOKS like a beast... but he's still a rookie so I don't really count on him... all In all... We have an advantage at RB,WR, Secondary, and TE... THAT's Significant.
    See you think you have this huge advantage at WR''s Nicks will be here at the start of the season he is a quick healer by the time we play you he'll be fine you don't know what Martellus Bennet is going to do this year that could be a huge difference when we had Plaxico he tore your secondary apart everytime( grant you knamdi wasn't there) we played you that's why I'm saying a 6'3 WR who is also a rookie we don't need 150 yards a game from him we just need him to be a difference in the endzone like I said before RB is not a valued position anymore considering the fact that we won the SB and you look at other teams thrown a lot more win a lot without a running game GB, NE ,NO DETROIT and like I said the combination of Wilson and Bradshaw will make a difference I also think your over valuing the TE and RB positions New England had two great TE's and we beat them twice. We also have a advantage at the most important position QB so where is this notion coming from that we will get swept by you guys who's to say you won't get swept by us and you lose 1 to the Cow****s and lose 1 to the Foreskins we'll will season when the season starts Giants do their talking on the field not in the preseason you guy's are making a huge mistake by overrating your team again just shut up and play.

just shut up and play.

I can DEFINATELY agree with THAT!!!!!
    Mean people suck... Nice People swallow.

First off I'm an EAGLE fan... I've been playing the stupid Foreskin fan for your amusement... THEY SUCK!!!!

Secondly, Vick is'nt in Atlanta anymore... he's An EAGLE... and he's got a Very Good defense to back him up... You guys got lit up by that defense and lost to the Eagles last year with VINCE YOUNG at QB... You have lost weapons on offense and Our defense has improved in coaching ( Bowles) and LB ( Ryans)... You just might get swept by us this year... and with losing 1 to the Cowpoosies and Possibly the Foreskins that puts you 2-4 in the division at worst and 3-3 at best... meanwhile we went 5-1 and we have become BETTER... The Gunts are in for a LONG season.

Could've guessed you were an eagles fan by the poor spelling and stupid comments

+ Reply to Thread