+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Shaun O'Hara: Biggest threat to Eagles' "dynasty" in New York Giants

SHAUN O'HARA: BIGGEST THREAT TO EAGLES' "DYNASTY" IN NEW YORK GIANTS

Excerpt: "Quarterback Michael Vick believes the Philadelphia Eagles have a potential dynasty in place. Head coach Andy Reid has no problem with that line of thinking. It's another season and the same ole song and dance from the boys in Philly. Every year is poised to be their year; the moment when they finally break out, become the "Dream Team" and win their first Super Bowl championship. Alas, games aren't won in the offseason or in the headlines, and former Big Blue center Shaun O'Hara believes there is one critical miscalculation in their plans: the New York Giants." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

love that man. True Giant.

its amazing. We are like 1 superbowl away this year from actually being in literal talks about being a dynasty but the story is Vick

amazing

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    SHAUN O'HARA: BIGGEST THREAT TO EAGLES' "DYNASTY" IN NEW YORK GIANTS

Excerpt: "Quarterback Michael Vick believes the Philadelphia Eagles have a potential dynasty in place. Head coach Andy Reid has no problem with that line of thinking. It's another season and the same ole song and dance from the boys in Philly. Every year is poised to be their year; the moment when they finally break out, become the "Dream Team" and win their first Super Bowl championship. Alas, games aren't won in the offseason or in the headlines, and former Big Blue center Shaun O'Hara believes there is one critical miscalculation in their plans: the New York Giants." Read more...
    Great article perfectly said it's going be great when we crush the birds this year why so much love for a underacheiving little bratty team that hasn't done jack **** since 1960

Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    its amazing. We are like 1 superbowl away this year from actually being in literal talks about being a dynasty but the story is Vick

amazing
    speak on it. all i hear is how the giants wont make the playoffs. I cant remember the last time a defending champ got so much hate....let alone dynasty talks.

i can - after we won our last superbowl

Quote Originally Posted by MattMeyerBud View Post
    i can - after we won our last superbowl
    Yeah, we were slated to finish third in the division that year, too. I just love how every dismisses the Giants because of our 9-7 season, but then talks up the 8-8 Eagles because they finished the year strong...

How much stronger can you finish the year than by winning your last 6 games, with one of them being the effing Super Bowl?

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Yeah, we were slated to finish third in the division that year, too. I just love how every dismisses the Giants because of our 9-7 season, but then talks up the 8-8 Eagles because they finished the year strong...

How much stronger can you finish the year than by winning your last 6 games, with one of them being the effing Super Bowl?
    and how strong did you really finish when you faced stephen mcgee, skins 2nd string players, and a jets team is turmoil

lol, how bout the 4 games we ripped in the playoffs - id say we defined what finishin meant

i dont remember it being this bad in 07. It's definately worse now