+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

News, notes, rumors and gossip: Tuesday, july 24, 2012

HERE NOW THE NEWS

EXCERPTS FROM EXTERNAL NEWS ARTICLES REGARDING THE NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS ARE POSTED UNDER THEIR SOURCES. MISCELLANEOUS SPORTS ARTICLES ARE POSTED UNDER THE "MISCELLANEOUS" SECTION AT THE END OF THE THREAD. LINKS FOR ALL LISTED SOURCES ARE INCLUDED TO ALLOW MEMBERS TO INDEPENDENTLY BROWSE AT THEIR LEISURE.

NEWARK STAR LEDGER

GIANTS' SUMMER QUESTIONNAIRE: LB MICHAEL BOLEY

Excerpt: "One of the guys that might not have gotten enough credit for his role in the Giants' run to Super Bowl XLVI is Michael Boley. The veteran linebacker, entering his fourth season with the team in 2012, helped keep the defense together after middle linebacker Jonathan Goff was lost with a knee injury." Read more...

SITE LINK

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

SITE LINK

NEW YORK POST

SITE LINK

THE BERGEN RECORD

FIVE GIANTS TRAINING CAMP QUESTIONS

Excerpt: "1. Can the Giants become the first repeat Super Bowl champs since New England in 2005?" Read more...

GIANTS' TRAINING CAMP INFORMATION

SITE LINK

NEW YORK TIMES

SITE LINK

WALL STREET JOURNAL

SITE LINK

GIANTS 101

GIANTS' OSI UMENYIORA: "I FEEL LIKE I'M THE BESTD E IN THE LEAGUE"

Excerpt: "When it comes to New York Giants defensive end Osi Umenyiora, confidence has never been an issue. Throughout the duration of his nine-year NFL career, Umenyiora has often compared himself to the league's elite and considered himself one of the premiere pass rushers in the game. It was that line of thinking that led to lengthy contract dispute, which only recently ended by way of a restructured deal in 2012." Read more...

##

WHAT CAN THE GIANTS EXPECT FROM MARVIN AUSTIN IN 2012?

Excerpt: "Immediately after the 2011 NFL Draft, New York Giants fans began expressing their excitement about the team's second-round pick Marvin Austin. The general consensus was that Austin was a first-round talent, but because he was suspended for his entire senior season at North Carolina, he fell to the Giants in round two. However, Austin tore his pectoral muscle early on in training camp in 2011, which held him out of football for another season. " Read more...

SITE LINK

BIG BLUE VIEW

NY GIANTS' TRAINING CAMP PREVIEW: OFFENSE

Excerpt: "Eli Manning will, of course, still be the quarterback for the New York Giants in 2012. When Manning and the Giants begin training camp at UAlbany Friday afternoon, however, it will be obvious that much around him has changed. The Giants' 2012 offense will not be the same group they won the Super Bowl with last February. Not even close. There are significant changes in every facet of the unit that Manning will command this season. Let's summarize those changes." Read more...

NY GIANTS' NEWS AND NOTES: TUESDAY EDITION

Excerpt: "Good morning, New York Giants fans! Training camp is almost here, so let's see what is making news this morning." Read more...

SITE LINK

GMENHQ

SITE LINK

YARDBARKER.COM

A QUICK GUIDE TO NEW YORK GIANTS' TRAINING CAMP

Excerpt: "So you are thinking about heading up to Albany to check out the defending Super Bowl Champion New York Giants as they prepare to defend their title? Well, here is a little information you might need to help you in your experience." Read more...

SITE LINK

INSIDE FOOTBALL

GIANTS' TRAINING CAMP PREVIEW PART 2/2

Excerpt: "POTENTIAL BUBBLE BOYS
    A lot can and will change over the next few weeks, so this is based on where we left off in the spring." Read more...

GIANTS' TRAINING CAMP PREVIEW: CORNERBACKS

A LOOK AT THE UNDRAFTED FREE AGENTS: RECEIVER JULIAN TALLEY

GIANTS 2012 TRAINING CAMP PREVIEW: DEFENSIVE TACKLES

SITE LINK

THE RED ZONE

SITE LINK

GIANTSFOOTBALLBLOG

SITE LINK

NFL.COM

SITE LINK

SI.COM

SITE LINK

ESPN

SITE LINK

NBCSPORTS

SITE LINK

CBSSPORTS

SITE LINK

FOXSPORTS

SITE LINK

YAHOOSPORTS

SITE LINK

PROFOOTBALLWEEKLY

SITE LINK

PROFOOTBALLFOCUS

SITE LINK

FOOTBALLOUTSIDERS

SITE LINK

MISCELLANEOUS

IN BID TO UPGRADE LINE, JETS ACQUIRE RIGHT TACKLE

2011 ROUTE EFFICIENCY: SLANTS
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 07-24-2012 at 03:56 PM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    Thank you.
    You are welcome
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    You are welcome

You get my message? Because I think that's not working either.

I got this one lol

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I got this one lol
    My private message.

thanks Roanoke!

You are welcome

You da man RF

Do any of you have the Giants App for the Iphone? Today they posted an article on our new forum. Pretty cool. If you don't have the app, you definitely need to get it. It's free and posts more video, and news than I can keep up with all season long.