+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eli

Eli

You are a 4th quarter ninja and a comback legend..THANK YOU for putting this team on your back AGAIN..and JPP i wish i would have got your autograph when i saw you in the club..YOU ARE THE MAN

Re: Eli

ill bump myself cause im that happy

I'll bump it because I'm happy too

[quote user="smashndash715"]You are a 4th quarter ninja and a comback legend..THANK YOU for putting this team on your back AGAIN..and JPP i wish i would have got your autograph when i saw you in the club..YOU ARE THE MAN[/quote]+1
    No one remembers who came in second.

[quote user="smashndash715"]You are a 4th quarter ninja and a comback legend..THANK YOU for putting this team on your back AGAIN..and JPP i wish i would have got your autograph when i saw you in the club..YOU ARE THE MAN[/quote]Ninja Manning!
    "Remain in what you are, the center of your life
    You made it to this point no one can tell you how..." Gojira-Vacuity

I love the look on romos face when the fg gets blocked..we own Jerrys playground..tell ware maybe someday he can play for the GMENNNNNNN

Is Eli the MAN, or is he the MOTHER****ING MAN!!!

As little confidence I may have with our defense my gut told me Eli was going to pull through on that final drive. I will put him up there with ANY QB in the clutch/final drive of the game.

Eli came up big definitly. The comeback kid!!!

he will have the record for 4th quarter td passes this year for sure..and outside shot he gets to 5000 yds,,are you kidding me? Is Eli elite? YOU DAMN RIGHT