+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How about some mods who read messages/emails/concerns?

That would be nice. No one knows where the inbox is?

Are you still trying to change your name? lol

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Are you still trying to change your name? lol

Yeah, I see other people with 11 posts and ****, and yet I haven't even gotten my name activated. No one responds to private messages, even if they just commented a thread

Quote Originally Posted by MikeIsaGiant View Post
    Yeah, I see other people with 11 posts and ****, and yet I haven't even gotten my name activated. No one responds to private messages, even if they just commented a thread
    Why do you hate your name so much?

Because it's horrible.

That would be nice. No one knows where the inbox is?
    You didn't get an email from me?

Quote Originally Posted by Mod_C View Post
    You didn't get an email from me?

Nope, not at all. I have a smartphone too and nothing has popped up

Nope, not at all. I have a smartphone too and nothing has popped up
    I've responded to your PMs twice now. Just so you know, you aren't the only poster with a problem. Some haven't been able to get on at all. We are working as hard as we can to take care of everyone's issues.

You should now be able to REGISTER for a new account. go to giants.com homepage and click on REGISTER, enter the data requested, then submit. activation is an automated process.

Quote Originally Posted by Mod_C View Post
    I've responded to your PMs twice now. Just so you know, you aren't the only poster with a problem. Some haven't been able to get on at all. We are working as hard as we can to take care of everyone's issues.

You should now be able to REGISTER for a new account. go to giants.com homepage and click on REGISTER, enter the data requested, then submit. activation is an automated process.
    Yes, and twice I've answered you telling you that the problem isn't with Registering.

I registered already with an e-mail address. I signed in and it said I have to wait activation to be able to POST.

I've been waiting for that activation... you're telling me it's automated, so why did it tell me that I need to be activated to POST, if it's automated?

You have to approve, or activate orwhatever you used to do on the old forums

Yes, and twice I've answered you telling you that the problem isn't with Registering.

I registered already with an e-mail address. I signed in and it said I have to wait activation to be able to POST.

I've been waiting for that activation... you're telling me it's automated, so why did it tell me that I need to be activated to POST, if it's automated?

You have to approve, or activate orwhatever you used to do on the old forums
    I thought you didn't get my emails? I'll see if we can figure out why you can't post. What's the new username? There are more than 500 requests in queue.