+ Reply to Thread

Lightbulb Let's ranked the nfc east, how it will be won!!! I'm bored

1.Giants (11-5) I have them at 11-5 but winning the division they have a tough schedule but I think they pull it out. come on man I'm a Giants fan I always think they will win the SB let alone the division I think the running game has improved Martellus Bennet will come up huge for us and Randle will contribute our D is healthy getting some key players back and got rid of one problem Aaron Ross even though I like him and wish him well.

2.Eagles (10-6) Even though I hate this team more then you could know I do think they make they playoffs two but fold once they get there. Mike Vick will wear out during the season

3.Cowboys (8-8) Same as last year for some reason I just think this is who the Cowboys are an underacheiving team that can't get over the hump until they prove otherwise that's where they will stay also their defense is not going to be lights out cause of morris clayborne he'll be good but will get torched in the beginning.

4.Redskins (4-12) I think they do worse this year they are starting a rookie at QB i don't care what kind of hype he has coming out of college. Don't think they will sweep the Giants again for some reason Rex Grossman and Vince Young play well against the Giants no matter where they play. Let's be real it will be a while before the Redskins become a real threat in the division.

I don't think the Redskins will be 4-12...

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chaos View Post
    I don't think the Redskins will be 4-12...
    Well tell me why? that's point of this post

Every rival in the East improved dramatically IMO.

The Cowboys improved their lackluster secondary by going out and landing Brandon Carr as well Morris Claiborne. Their biggest weakness is now greatly improved which will only help their pass rush.

The Eagles improved an already dominate D-Line by drafting Fletcher Cox who improves their interior rush and also added another solid DE in Vinny Curry to add to Cole, Babin, Tapp and Graham. The second best D-line in the NFL to World Champion Giants imo. They also had a solid draft and added key guys like LB Kendricks, WR Marvin McNutt and UDFA's like Chris Polk.

The Redskins got themselves a franchise QB... something they've sorely been lacking for years and even if it was costly...it immediately improves them now and for the future. They've also added weapons like Garcon and Morgan (wide-outs) in free agency.

If I had to make an honest prediction I go
    :

Giants- 10-6

Eagles- 10-6

Cowboys- 9-7

Redskins- 6-10
    Last edited by titwio; 07-24-2012 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post

The Cowboys improved their lackluster secondary by going out and landing Brandon Carr as well Morris Claiborne. Their biggest weakness is now greatly improved which will only help their pass rush.

The Eagles improved an already dominate D-Line by drafting Fletcher Cox who improves their interior rush and also added another solid DE in Vinny Curry to add to Cole, Babin, Tapp and Graham. The second best D-line in the NFL to World Champion Giants imo. They also had a solid draft and added key guys like LB Kendricks, WR Marvin McNutt and UDFA's like Chris Polk.

The Redskins got themselves a franchise QB... something they've sorely been lacking for years and even if it was costly...it immediately improves them now and for the future. They've also added weapons like Garcon and Morgan (wide-outs) in free agency.

:

Giants- 10-6

Eagles- 10-6

Cowboys- 9-7

Redskins- 6-10
    That is fair only thing I disagree with is the Redskins I think the division is hell and the NFC east teams will be wanting to make it real tough for RG3 I'm not sold on Carr just yet let's see how he does when he's not playing with Brandon Carr

Any argument that NFC East isnt the best division in football?
    Last edited by MattyD21; 07-24-2012 at 11:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MattyD21 View Post
    Any argument that NFC East is the best division in football?
    no arguement here at all I hate this division but it prepares our team well for the playoffs

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post

:

Giants- 10-6

Eagles- 10-6

Cowboys- 9-7

Redskins- 6-10
    i agree with this but i think the cowboys will go 8-8 and the redskins will go 7-9

Honestly I don't think the Giants will win the division due to their BRUTAL schedule.
    Here is my unbiased prediction

Eagles 11-5

Giants 10-6

Cowboys 10-6

Redskins 7-9

It will tough to win the division given the schedule...but i do expect us to make it to playoffs and then all bets are off...

Euggles 11-5
    Giants 10-6
    Cowgirls 8-8
    Deadskins 6-10