+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Skip bayless say's dez bryant is the next calvin johnson?

This is simply idiotic and simply not true Hakeem Nicks is better then Dez Bryant

Dez is physically gifted there's no denying that but...mental preparation is just as important as if not more than talent. Dez still doesn't know all of the routes in Dallas's playbook and he's not helping himself off the filed either.

Skip is a known Cowboy lover and he talks up Tony Romo every offseason. This is just more him promoting them for the offseason championship they win every year.

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    Dez is physically gifted there's no denying that but...mental preparation is just as important as if not more than talent. Dez still doesn't know all of the routes in Dallas's playbook and he's not helping himself off the filed either.

Skip is a known Cowboy lover and he talks up Tony Romo every offseason. This is just more him promoting them for the offseason championship they win every year.
    Very true skip rides the Cowboys **** every year it's sickening and I can't take anything this guys says seriously for the fact that he would take Tim Tebow over Rodgers if he had to win a game.

If he completely cleans up, he will be a 1400+ yard receiver in the future. Super talented.

Bayless is a moron. Nuff said. As long as Tebow is playing for an AFC team. His Super Bowl Pics are easy. Tebow's team vs Arlington Cowturds. And, yes I said Arlington. The Cowturds play in Arlington Texas. Located in Tarrant County. They have nothing to do with Dallas.
    I already covered Stadium location. Official Ticket Phone # is an 817 area code. Tarrant county again. Practice Facility, and Corporate Offices Valley Ranch in Irving Texas. And, I happen to live in Arlington Texas.
    NFL Football is so much better than NCAA.

If he cleans up his act and trains really hard he could be. He said Calvin Johnson, not Jerry Rice

Dez Bryant's mother is skip's dealer. Everyone knows that.

Skip is moron and idiot..he's romo cowboys...and brady sucker....

It's funny how quickly some of you forget that Skip Bayless was one of the biggest Cowboys bashers just a few years ago, and has been for the majority of his career.

Skip Bayless just says things to shock people.

And, why so shocked? IF Dez Bryant ever reaches his full potential, I don't see why he wouldn't be as good as Calvin Johnson.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    It's funny how quickly some of you forget that Skip Bayless was one of the biggest Cowboys bashers just a few years ago, and has been for the majority of his career.

Skip Bayless just says things to shock people.

And, why so shocked? IF Dez Bryant ever reaches his full potential, I don't see why he wouldn't be as good as Calvin Johnson.
    He has picked Dallas to win the NFC East every year since 2006 and he has wet dreams about Tony Romo. I am giong to go out on a limb and say that he is a huge cowboys backer. He only rips them when they make him look like a jackass