+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Skip bayless say's dez bryant is the next calvin johnson?

Quote Originally Posted by flamethrower View Post
    Bayless is a moron. Nuff said. As long as Tebow is playing for an AFC team. His Super Bowl Pics are easy. Tebow's team vs Arlington Cowturds. And, yes I said Arlington. The Cowturds play in Arlington Texas. Located in Tarrant County. They have nothing to do with Dallas.
    I already covered Stadium location. Official Ticket Phone # is an 817 area code. Tarrant county again. Practice Facility, and Corporate Offices Valley Ranch in Irving Texas. And, I happen to live in Arlington Texas.
    That's not the go-to argument you'd want to make... cowboys would just respond that the Giants play in a completely different state...

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    This is simply idiotic and simply not true Hakeem Nicks is better then Dez Bryant
    dez has talent, he won't be in calvin class

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    He has picked Dallas to win the NFC East every year since 2006 and he has wet dreams about Tony Romo. I am giong to go out on a limb and say that he is a huge cowboys backer. He only rips them when they make him look like a jackass
    Believe me I used to hate Skip. I can't recall 2006, but he picked the Giants to win the division in 2007. I remember him saying they were a better team at 6-2 than the Cowboys were at 7-1 and they would eventually over take them. Granted, most of his hatred was fueled by T.O. (who he nicknamed team obliderator), and he also claimed that 'Lil' Tony Romeo' was vastly overrated... yada yada yada.

He's the same guy that was a columnist here in Dallas and insinuated that Aikman was gay. Skip is through and through and OKC guy. Anyone from the area knows that there is no love between TX and OK.

Skip just says things to shock people. He flip flops.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    That's not the go-to argument you'd want to make... cowboys would just respond that the Giants play in a completely different state...
    He's not a Giants fan... Houston if I remember correctly.

Almost every thread he posts in that's Cowboys related he brings this up, always failing to realize that the Cowboy's roots are in Dallas.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Believe me I used to hate Skip. I can't recall 2006, but he picked the Giants to win the division in 2007. I remember him saying they were a better team at 6-2 than the Cowboys were at 7-1 and they would eventually over take them. Granted, most of his hatred was fueled by T.O. (who he nicknamed team obliderator), and he also claimed that 'Lil' Tony Romeo' was vastly overrated... yada yada yada.

He's the same guy that was a columnist here in Dallas and insinuated that Aikman was gay. Skip is through and through and OKC guy. Anyone from the area knows that there is no love between TX and OK.

Skip just says things to shock people. He flip flops.
    Trust me. He did not pick the giants to win a division, ever. If he did, we would not be here today as the world would have ended minutes after he did it. I know that he says things to get rises out of people on purpose. I just know that he is a cowboys' honk as well. He probably rips individual players on the team, but he picks them as a whole to win the NFC East every single year.

Veteran
    Dez Bryant is nowhere near the athlete that Calvin is. Not even close. Because of this he will never match Calvin. Calvin is more talented and has more natural athletic ability. On top of this, he has actually produced at an elite level.

It's funny how quickly some of you forget that Skip Bayless was one of the biggest Cowboys bashers just a few years ago, and has been for the majority of his career.Skip Bayless just says things to shock people.And, why so shocked? IF Dez Bryant ever reaches his full potential, I don't see why he wouldn't be as good as Calvin Johnson.
    I watched him a lot last year. He is a Dallas butt kisser. Not a fan of there's but was picking them to win the division right up till the giants eliminated them. Picked them even after the giants first win over Dallas
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

He's not a Giants fan... Houston if I remember correctly.Almost every thread he posts in that's Cowboys related he brings this up, always failing to realize that the Cowboy's roots are in Dallas.
    Hey Ntegrase96. What do you think of these new MBs? Still trying to get used to them myself. But nice!
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    I watched him a lot last year. He is a Dallas butt kisser. Not a fan of there's but was picking them to win the division right up till the giants eliminated them. Picked them even after the giants first win over Dallas
    I believe he's picked them for the last 3 years after T.O. left. No denying that... maybe not in 2010, I'm not really sure. He stuck with them last year even when the ship started to sink after the Murray injury, but he was reluctant to pick them in the season finale. He was conflicted but stuck to his pre season prediction.

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    Hey Ntegrase96. What do you think of these new MBs? Still trying to get used to them myself. But nice!
    Pretty nice! The non-official Cowboys Forum I post on is going through a similar change and I hope those baords turn out this well. Graphics look awesome, I like the profile features and overall cleanliness and simplicity. Had a bit of snag getting my pw, but Mod C was pretty quick with his responses and got me squared away pretty quickly.

It depends on the context that he said it in. IF Dez could get his ish together, and learn from all of his mistakes, and reaches his maximum talent level, he could put up Calvin Johnson type numbers. However, i see him as a completely different style player than Calvin, as in he would reach those numbers in a different fashion.

+ Reply to Thread