+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    If you want sewage, you can get it on R&R on the Egghole boards, but of course you already know that, Texican fan.
    For what it's worth, Baldy has been banned by the Eagles mods as well from time to time.

And the comment about Aurora would not have flown over there, either.

As far as Flamethrower is concerned.....he's "taken his ball and gone home" so many times I've lost count.....not only here, but on the Eagles board as well.

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    I like Baldy....but at the same time, there are certain lines that shouldn't be crossed.

I didn't originally catch his comment about the Aurora shooting until a couple other people mentioned it. That's the type of comment that the mods are going to put the hammer down on. I can understand why.

I'd like to see the Smack Talk forum allow for non-Giants fans to come in and stir things up, but without crossing certain lines of decency. There is a difference between insults and a good ribbing.

Sarcasm, banter, it's all pretty good to me
    OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
    SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

Personally, I would have preferred that he stuck around. Making that guy my ***** was actually fun. Well at least he has the EMB to fall back on. He accomplished his mission, which was to get banned ASAP. Now he can back there and brag about it

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    Personally, I would have preferred that he stuck around. Making that guy my ***** was actually fun. Well at least he has the EMB to fall back on. He accomplished his mission, which was to get banned ASAP. Now he can back there and brag about it
    Frankly, I'd like to see more Eagles, Cowboys, and Redskins fans on Smack Talk. Either that, or shut it down.

However, I agree.....that was a kamikaze mission. Which is too bad, because Baldy is alot better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    Frankly, I'd like to see more Eagles, Cowboys, and Redskins fans on Smack Talk. Either that, or shut it down.

However, I agree.....that was a kamikaze mission. Which is too bad, because Baldy is alot better than that.
    Honestly, I agree with you 100%. It's a smack talk forum for a reason. It can't operate properly without fans from other teams.

The problem we keep running into, especially from Eagles fans, is that they cant/don't talk football smack. Its all personal attacks, and most fo the time, its way over the line, like that moron who was banned yesterday. Maybe the Eagles board tolerates that kind of crap, but we don't. Again, football smack is fine. Blatant scumbaggery is not. I'd welcome fans of other teams here to run some smack about the games, but thats not what ends up happening.

Its why the Giants organization has been, and will always be, above the Eagles in every possible way.

Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post
    The problem we keep running into, especially from Eagles fans, is that they cant/don't talk football smack. Its all personal attacks, and most fo the time, its way over the line, like that moron who was banned yesterday. Maybe the Eagles board tolerates that kind of crap, but we don't. Again, football smack is fine. Blatant scumbaggery is not. I'd welcome fans of other teams here to run some smack about the games, but thats not what ends up happening.

Its why the Giants organization has been, and will always be, above the Eagles in every possible way.
    Baldy's not a bad guy. I hope he is unbanned, because he's a decent dude. He just crossed a line.

Frankly, I think a warning might help keep people in line, instead of an outright ban. Then, maybe some older fans could help self-moderate the forums.

Instead, we keep getting one-and-dones.

I'm speaking as someone who has been posting on this board since 2003. I've also been posting on the Eagles Board since 2005....and I haven't gotten a single warning from an Eagles Mod.
    Last edited by joemorrisforprez; 07-25-2012 at 06:55 PM.

Coming in here and going around the profanity filter over and over from the very beginning, making pathetic remarks about the Aurora shootings, and blatantly attacking other posters without provocation of any kind...

Yeah, lets let him back in. He can't be a bad guy

The 'one and done' policy, as you called it, has been in place for some time now, and it was created specifically for guys like "Baldy". Anyone with half a brain knows you can't come into an official team forum, act like a complete idiot, and expect to be permitted to stick around. If thats how they do it on the Eagles board, then thats where he belongs, along with anyone else who can't control how stupid they allow themselves to act. Warnings, for the most part, rarely work in these kinds of cases. They just come back with an even greater level of stupidity and appear to take a serious amount of pride in it.

I'm not even sure how anyone could defend him, but to each his own. He'll never be unbanned, however, so let that one go.

Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post
    Coming in here and going around the profanity filter over and over from the very beginning, making pathetic remarks about the Aurora shootings, and blatantly attacking other posters without provocation of any kind...

Yeah, lets let him back in. He can't be a bad guy

The 'one and done' policy, as you called it, has been in place for some time now, and it was created specifically for guys like "Baldy". Anyone with half a brain knows you can't come into an official team forum, act like a complete idiot, and expect to be permitted to stick around. If thats how they do it on the Eagles board, then thats where he belongs, along with anyone else who can't control how stupid they allow themselves to act. Warnings, for the most part, rarely work in these kinds of cases. They just come back with an even greater level of stupidity and appear to take a serious amount of pride in it.

I'm not even sure how anyone could defend him, but to each his own. He'll never be unbanned, however, so let that one go.
    I'm not going to defend his comments

However, the Smack Talk Section is 99% Giants fans right now. So, I'll let the numbers do the talking.

That's all I've got to say on this subject.

yeah they should be the nj giants guess u dont know there history and all the places they played at ...i dont or wont condone any of that stupid post stuff about any 911 or massacre or sad happpening in the usa i lost many family memebers from stuff and 911 it isnt a joke...people that joke about has not lost a friend or family member to it... he should try that garbage on the denver forums..... u guys remeber the people that tryed that on our site guys were quick to hack get there names adresss even posted there telephone numbers....trust me dont pisss of giants fans...or you will be calling guys back on the phone applogizing....