+ Reply to Thread

Talking Anyone going to Jacksonville for Preseason Game 1?

Just got my tickets in the mail last week.

Can't wait to check out the defending champs in their first action since the Superbowl.

Love how our team is getting discredited already because we were only 9-7 last season and struggled early. Do they not remember we lost a bunch of starters right before the season even started? Do they not remember we had a difficult schedule last year too? Do they not remember not having an offseason and not being as healthy as we could be until the end of the year?

I remember last year hearing about how the Packers were going to be the best team in 2011 and go for a possible repeat. Why? They struggled as well to get into the playoffs the year before. They only made the playoffs because of us breaking down and melting vs the Eagles, other wise they dont even make it. But now since we barely made it, we will finish 3rd in our division?

Forget that!

This team is very deep with talent and very well coached and managed. They will be ready. So will I on August 10th!

Nearly 2 weeks away!

GO GIANTS!

BTW, been a member here since April 2004 just didnt post much. Liking the new boards so far.

No, but will the game be televised for those in New York? Should be right?
    OLD USERNAME : MIKEISAGIANT
    SINCE OCTOBER 2010.

Not going to that game but will see them when they come to ATL in December!

Quote Originally Posted by Ramairgt1 View Post
    Not going to that game but will see them when they come to ATL in December!
    I was thinking about going there as well.

5trive for Fiv5

I'm down here in North Carolina and will be making the trip to Charlotte for the 19th against the Panthers!

2 of my sons and my daughter in law will be there dressed in giants gear....sitting in one end zone...ill be watching on tv

Going with a buddy to that game. Will also be sitting down in an Endzone.

how yall doing guys???? i had to create a new account... ill be there as well with my girl, probably in section 133 or maybe 245 im still waiting for the better price

Quote Originally Posted by edgarjax78 View Post
    how yall doing guys???? i had to create a new account... ill be there as well with my girl, probably in section 133 or maybe 245 im still waiting for the better price
    Nice. Im section 130 2nd row!

5trive for Fiv5